AMC: Actress out!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I TOTALLY agree. the role is TOTALLY recastable but killing her off with give the show the BUZZ and alon term drama they need.

They had thier chance a few weeks ago to kill Bianca off and give her heart to Kendall and have a huge custody battle for her girls and instead did the Josh NONSENSE!

Eden has naughty photo's of somebody!

• Members

Don't know if this info is true or not. But I would not blame Eden from jumping(sooner than expected) off the sinking ship that AMC has become. I'm in complete agreement that Eden is extremely talented. And needs to go where her talents will be appreciated. I'll follow Eden to any project she takes up in the future.

If that info is true then it sounds like they are trying to run Susan away from AMC. That way it would be much easier to turn AMC into an exact copy of GH.

• Members

please no. I enjoyed the show, but it's a net show, and if they do do another season, keep it there. It's not got enough power or drive to succeed as a national show (nor does the track record for any net show transition to network)

As for the rest, Nelson got exactly what he wanted, people talking about his column.

• Members

She's still taping. They're still in February.

I should have also mentioned they shouldn't even be playing the money game with her if they are. Announcing her paycuts publically is so wrong too, I know AN didn't do that on purpose but still.

• Members

I think Eden is a smart person and the projects she has on the web are innovative. The web is the future. If think for most people these days they could live without TV but they can't live without the internet. Plus, you can get most TV shows online anyway.

• Members

I really couldn't get into this storyline as much as I tried and I'm a long time Tamara fan.. Nice to see her stick around the Valley but this does create some interesting conflict if Bianca takes off and Reese stays around.

Archived