AMC: Actress out!

• Members

I am torn. I love TB and hope that they give her something to work with. Make her not a lesbian and pair her up with Jake. Anything that keeps him away from a pairing with Amanda. I don't like them rewarding Amanda with a good guy after all the crap she pulled. I am not oppose to a Zach & Reese affair. The man has been on the show for years now and trapped to Kendall's character. While I use to like them at one point, they seem off to me now. Let the man sleep with a different character. Kendall has certainly had the chance. I would hate to see them let their chemistry go to waste because of one fanbase. It's time that soaps stop writing for fanbases and do what they think is good for the show. Sometimes I miss the days before internet.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm straight and I think what Pratt has done with this supposed lesbian storyline is repugnant. I don't want to see Reese with Zach or anyone else. I like TB but Reese is unsympathetic and irritating. She's winy, confused, weak, clingy and selfish.

• Members

If Eden wants to stay in daytime, which I doubt, she would make a killer Mackenzie on Y&R...

The Susan Lucci ouster rumor, so far, is just Nelson Branco being a shrieking bitch because Susan Lucci refused to give him an interview with HELLO! magazine in Canada which he freelances for. No interview = no money.

But, if Susan Lucci was driven out of AMC, which is how it would go, she'd never leave willingly, I can bet you that Susan would decimate ABC Daytime and AMC through her profile in the press. She'd blitz the media. She'd be on Larry King, Katie Couric, Michael Eisner at CNBC, Mike Schneider on Bloomberg, the Today show with Meredith, Matt, Ann and Al, Ellen, 60 Minutes and the mother of them all, The Oprah Winfrey Show (Oprah is a HUGE Susan Lucci fan)...I really believe that Susan would make a point of publicizing her ouster and would pin it down to ageism (which is EXACTLY what it would be because Susan Lucci doesn't do AMC for the money, she's LOADED, she does it because it's her life's work)...perhaps she'd even sue them, Allen Grubman, THE power lawyer in New York, likes a good fight. Regardless of what Brian Frons likes to think, Susan Lucci IS AMC and she IS ABC Daytime. I am willing to bet that if she said to her fans "Don't watch AMC or any ABC soaps", they'd lose 500,000 overnight...in a month or two, 1,000,000 and then the whole damn network would go belly up. If she wants to go there, Susan Lucci could do it.

• Members

Do you have any idea the huge and I mean huge fan base that the Zendalls have? That breakup would cause a big drop in the ratings and a loss of interest in the show. Have you ever seen all the postings from the people who love them. I am including myself. They are magnetic and have great chemistry together. That breakup will never happen.

• Members

I honestly don't think Eden ever planned to stay. If she had she would have signed a longer contract. I think AMC clearly wants the character and wants to work with Eden - they keep asking her back and tried to get her to stay when she initially left.

Eden right now has it good. She has her other jobs and then when she needs a little money she comes back for a stint on AMC. I for one think Bianca is needed longer than these short term visits.

As I said before I think that is one of the big reasons that Pratt wrote so much for Reese instead of Bianca. I know that he likes Braun but still how can you write for a character and get invested in them when you know they are going to be gone. they had to write a story that could possibly be ended in a short term.

As far as Zach and Kendall breaking up, I don't think it would hurt the show as much as many want to believe it will.

I will stop there and not say anymore.

• Members

Yes we all have an idea since we have to watch, hear and read about them all the time..... <_<

This post reminds me of ones from all the other fanbases, their couple is always the best one that if ever broken up would bring whatever show they are on to it's knees.

Archived