American Idol: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this dumb bitch from work just called and interrupted me while watching the show. I wanted to channel my inner Nick and tell her off for bothering me with some stupid sh-t. Some people really have NO common sense

Was not expectin this black girl to sing so horribly. She looked like she'd be better than this. LMAO at Nicki looking annoyed by her when she asked for another chance. Its her family's damn fault for telling her she could sing. I was dissapointed when she went back and her mother was still trying to hype her up.

EhPrc.jpg

• Members

Cell. I should have ignored it but I picked it up. Im generally a nice person but I can be a bitch when it comes to her. Girl has NO common sense and I have little patience for that, so I tend to call out her stupidity when she says something. I watch myself though and try not to do it bc I dont want to come across mean but sometimes I just cant help myself. People talk behind her back all the time and I dont think she has any self awareness fo just how hated she is. She's too grown to be as naive and clueless as she is.

I went to high school with a kid with a stuttering problem and I never even realized it until I saw him working at a bank a few years after we graduated. I felt like an idiot for never picking up on it before but I guess he was able to hide it well

• Members

Wow...I really enjoyed Kez Ban's audition. She reminds me of KT Tunstall. I loved her story and dry humor. She's cool and I think it would be interesting to see her get far on the show.

I didn't agree with Nicki's opinion on the girl who sang "Dream a little dream of me" I thought the way she sang it was pretty gripping. I have to admit I was quite annoyed w/Nicki on that part but she's still a bad bitch.

I loved this moment haha:

tumblr_mgsvc8BOpk1rl9rtoo1_500.giftumblr_mgsvc8BOpk1rl9rtoo2_500.gif

Mariah was even worse in this episode. I agree with others she seems extremely PRESSED. Like seriously flat. Also, I took a body language course not too long ago and noticed Mariah is constantly looking up in the air when she's giving feedback which means she's thinking about every word she's saying. Her critique is contrived & not that genuine at all. I hope she gets it together.

I really could've gone without seeing that AWFUL sounding Haley Reinhart in this episode giving her 2 cent advice. UGH! The painful memories of her raspy screeching voice came flooding back. Whew.

This is really the best ever!

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Agreed!

This was the most glorious part laugh.png

Yes!

• Members
He reminds me of Trent Garrett!

Dang I haven watched AI in forever but Nicki is making it a weekly affair for me. Totally watching for her

As far as Mariah goes, I hope the media calls her out bc going into this many were hating on Nicki, automatically assuming she was the cause of all the drama and thought she should have respected Mariah simply bc she's a vet thats been around long. Mariah is being very passive aggressive and not good at hiding it. Someone on Tumblr said she is the best at throwing classy shade and thats how Id described. Classy or not, shade is shade, whether she's subtle or overt about it. Im glad Nicki can read her and throw it right back. Like she said "Sit down. You're dismissed!"

Archived