American Idol: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm agreeing with Nicki on Stephanie -- it wasn't wow and it was kinda meh

LMAO Nicki -- I can't front because she was having a conversation -- she didn't have to add her two cent and half the time Mariah looks like she's out to lunch in her damn head with not giving eye contact or looking here and there when she's talking to them.

Keith is killing me!

• Members

IA Cheap -- Mariah is pressed as hell for some reason. Yeah I get some of Nicki's antics you might not be here for but have several seats. The girl didn't mind Nicki's critique and it was kinda funny (although neither here nor there) but seriously stay in your damn lane Mariah.

• Members

LMAO you sound like my cousin with the former. She was like, Is he British? I'm like no Australian and she would not shut up about it. LOL he's a country singer and is married to Nicole Kidman.

Really Cheap?! Dang I don't even listen to that music but because of gossip comms. I know who he is.

LMAO at Nicki's face when that dude sang another song.

• Members

Wendy said today that when Mariah signed on, she thought she was going to be the only female. She did not expect to see Nicki there and lets face it, Nicki is a character and I dont think Mariah likes the idea of being overshadowed by her. Mariah is a diva and has been a force for 20 years. She expected to be the star this season, the main draw people would be talking about and now she has to share the spotlight with this little girl. She does seem pressed about it, but I love how Nicki dont give a f--k how she feels. My new sig says it all

• Members

LMAO after I posted it I'm like she must still be POed -- because I remember them saying that after they showed interest in Nicki she was beyond mad at that. I didn't get it since I know she had had Nicki on her one track and now I want the damn gif so I can post it! I can't see your sig Cheap! I don't see anyone's tbh. But for real, I don't think MC would be that big a draw tbh.

Archived