AMC: Friday, January 2, 2009

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Lynsy Dufour did a great job with her first script.

I know some have speculated that Dr. Sinclair would be Jake's ex-wife Carolyn, but I think she's going to wind up being related to Annie instead. I'm glad the writers have us guessing where this is going; it's more fun when you don't know what's going to happen next.

Opal reading the tea leaves made me laugh out loud. Death & destruction to Rylee can't come soon enough for me!

I loved the Bianca/Reese/Simon/Zach scenes. It was dumb of Bianca to not want to discuss past romantic relationships with Reese, but still Reese omitted details about her relationship with her parents. Imo, she has kept too many secrets for Bianca to fully trust her. I felt sorry for Simon since he was dumped with no explanation and it makes sense to me that his story would fuel Bianca's distrust of Reese. Maybe it's just me, but Zach holding Gabrielle at the end seemed like foreshadowing that he'll seek custody at some point.

• Members

I agree. A lot of people have said that because Bianca (and Zach) kept Gabrielle a secret from Kendall, Bianca is a hypocrite for distrusting Reese. I won't deny the wrongness of what Bianca did but that doesn't mean she should trust Reese. Reese's behavior with Zach is a genuine cause for concern and her lying is almost pathological. She seems willing to lie or withhold anything that would might make her less than perfect in Bianca's eyes. She's withheld crucial information that any serious couple should know about each other. The more this storylne goes on the more I distrust Reese, the more unsympathetic I find her and the less I understand who she is and what motivates her.

• Members

Not to mention who idiotic Ryan is whenever Greenlee warns him of an omen regarding their reuniting. First, he dismissed her warning him when she said that the tornado was proof they shouldn't together -- and as trees are falling and lighting is flashing and the wind is ripping through the gazebo, the ass is all like, "NO! IT'S THE HEAVENS REJOICING BECAUSE WE FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!"

Huh?

And then the whole entire town proceeds to be destroyed.

Now, she's like "I have nightmares of seeing myself in my wedding dressed drowned in a bathtub!" and he's all "Oh, pishaw!"

What is his problem? He always seems to ignore her (he did this before when Greenlee warned him about Jonathan), and then when he does, a crapload of problems happen. Why does he want Greenlee so much if he holds absolutely no stock in what she says?

• Members

I loved the Bianca/Simon/Reece stuff too.

This Oak Haven stuff is the nuttiest depiction of a loonie bin I have EVER seen on AMC. I keep on thinking I'm watching Passions and not just cuz of the Doc. I do like the mystery elemenet, I just want them to beef up SOME of the realism. Aiden is ALWAYS outside Annie's room, they question him, after he had to be in lock down, and then they're happy just letting him remain grabbing air IN THE HALLS? The doctor is the crappest doctor of all time. SHe always comes in makes some big statement and then leaves straight away--often leavign a patient in the halls, or not locked in, etc. I could go on and on

• Members

mckenzie ROCKS !!

from her posts she is loving being on amc

love the mystery of who dr riley is going to be

have great time with the family

can't wait to see who dr riley really is lol

i have 2 wild ideas

what if erica had twins josh and a girl (riley)

dr madden implanted

my other thought is riley is annie's sister we never knew about

other boards say she is caroline jake's wife that left him

• Members

that is what made me think of it since erica had abortion

or so we thought why not now give her TWINS

mckenzie has said she would love to work with

susan since she and liza (ex gwen) are close friends from the 9 yrs on passions

• Members

yes i am a PASSIONS fan and proud to be one but more

importantly i am a MCKENZIE FAN no matter what show

she is on again this was just a idea of who dr riley is

seems all the boards are wondering the same thing

btw i have watched amc for 35 yrs ;)

• Members

I know. Which leads me to think, and this is just my own "could possibly be the deal behind the scenes," Bianca was made a lesbian kind of in a way to thwart off any attempts to make Erica a grandmother. Kendall was long gone back when Binks came out in 2000 and they were far from mother and daughter.

But then Culliton reintroduces Kendall. McTavish comes along, rapes and impregnates Bianca, inseminates Kendall, and voila! Erica's a grandmother two times over.

So much for that.

Archived