OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 29th

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peter? I could understand. He was an abusive bastard.

Marty? Um, no. She's literally pushing him around. And he's TAKING it!

I don't expect him to fight back, but at least be like he was during the whole Marty "you're not a man, you're a curse" speech...he stood there, looked her in the eye, and took it because he knew what he'd done was wrong, but he didn't cower or wasn't wimpy about it.

• Members

Dorian said she's going to sue Alex for hit and run bc she left her for dead on the road. Kind of like she did with Jessica and her baby

omg, I cant believe it. The way the promos showed it, I thought he would accidently fall from a struggle with Marty but Todd just droped himself off the roof.

• Administrator

Todd actually jumped. :o What a Friday cliffhanger!!

I'm with Jay on this, that Todd's not acting wimpy, he's just totally given up and has mentally lost it.

Addie and David were hilarious today. I'm really enjoying David Vickeroshi. :lol:

Thanks for posting that clip, Jay. Those were great scenes.

• Members

LOL! And you see it over and over and over again. No matter what happens on the show, who is writing it, what characters are featured, none of that is reflected in the opener. I didn't mean to sound condescending. In fact, I guess in a way I was admitting to one of my many inadequacies.

Archived