OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 29th

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Buzzed!Tea is made of awesome. FL looked gorgeous! And she got to call Todd "stupid" which, I floved, and leads me to my next point...

Um, I realize I haven't watched Todd with any regularity since, well, the last day Roger Howarth played him but WTF? When did Todd become such a frickin' moron?

How does he not smell this setup a MILE AWAY! He's supposed to be Todd frickin' MANNING!

• Members

Oh what a difference a day makes. Ok, I admit it's been longer than that. But last time I was in here everyone was gushing over Susan Haskell's emminess. I've been sick of her since before she got out of that nightgown.

PS. They just made that bit about Renee owning Rodi's up. Mac owned Rodi's. I hate when they do stuff like this. Why not just have John buy Rodi's from Mac? Why make it more complicated than it has to be.

• Members

As long as Tea stays crazy, despicable and completely unrepentant, she can stay. She is a constant delight and FL plays it up, like the crazy cousin everyone has to endure when she comes whirling into town. The fairy tale princess Tea who everyone loved and who they tried to say had a pure connection with Todd is the one I hated. This is much truer to her character, right down to the intense enabler issues with Todd.

I love SH no matter what. And I can live with John and Blair for the moment since he actually treats her right.

Archived