OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 29th

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed today's show. Even with the crappy contiuaity, it was entertaining with the Bukes finding out they were broke. Bo's line about the talking to the TV and it working was hilarious. Viki, Charlie confronting Dorian was great and I got a giggle out of Dorian's line about two christmas ghosts from the past. And, I even enjoyed Blair and John. I'm starting to like them a lot. Over all, the only thing I didn't like was Todd/Marty. The rest was quite enjoyable.

• Members

I ejoyed today's show for the most part, the only thing I am extremely tired of is the Todd/Marty crapfest. Loved the confrontation between Viki/Charlie and Dorian, but I sure wanted Viki to bitchslap Dorian. LOL

Watching the Buch's as they watched Asa was hilarious, I miss that ole coot. Now I'm wondering what they will try to do to keep David from getting his hands on BE and all the money.

The continuailty (sp?) sucks right now, it's confusing at times.

• Members

I didn't either. When did that happen?

I'm sorry I just can't continue to watch today's show. I'll have to just let it continue recording and go back and watch Puddle of Mudd. It's a shame that, that is the ONLY reason that I want to go back and watch. I'm extremely discouraged that there is no Viki/Charlie, Jared/Natalie, David, Dorian...... <_<

Archived