OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 29th

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People stuck around for 3 weeks 2.2, 2.1, 2.1...

and now the dwindling has begun.

It certainly was the longest ratings sustaining (is sustainment a word?) the show has had but I think people are over Marty/Todd and tuned in for the more lurid stuff which is over now.

I think the show deserves to be ABC's highest rated soap but that will never happen.

• Members

This Asa stuff is dumb. He just left everything to David. Is this even legal? The man is dead and his will was already read. He cant leave around several different DVDs to change that for different scenarios that might happen in the future.

Tomorrow is NYE in Llanview. Funny bc today is still Christmas day

It may have taken her close to 18 years but I think John just may be the healthiest relationship Blair has had. She's actually thinking with her head, and seems alot more calm and relaxed with him. She is a better person and isnt lying, scheming or getting involved in high drama. I wish he were with Marty but he does seem good for her. Better than anytime she's ever been with Todd. Looks like John brings out the best in her and she genuinly seems happy and at peace with herself and her growing relationship

Im already tired of the Marty/Todd stuff. I wish someone would just kill him and be done with it. I wish we could all mvoe on from this already

• Members

I wasn't going to just admit to enjoying John and Blair, but I do. Blair brings out his good traits, I think, and I've found him to be a good romantic lead since they've been flirting with the pairing. It works, IMO. As long as we're spared having to hear Blair scream "JOHNNNNNNNNN!" everyday, I'm good.

Markko/Langston!! RC's new year's resolution should include giving them their own storyline.

Oh [!@#$%^&*], they're just finding out that Dorian drugged Charlie? I *love* how Viki just POWER-WALKED out of that diner. She is on the warpath!

This Asa thing is ridiculous. He's acting as if he's the host of a reality show. I just fucked up everything for you guys, and now YOU have to figure it out! If you figure it out, you win a $10,000 check, and if you don't, you go home...with absolutely NOTHING! (squeals)

Archived