Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I only saw half of the press conference (way more than I needed to.)

After watching President Obama's speech last night, I am truly embarrassed to be an American under Trump's leadership.  With his arms flailing, screaming "fake news" and blurting out things like "wall", I'm disgusted.

I  honestly can't believe that this is reality and not just a bad dream.Putin's apparent ownership of Trump is horrifying, and brings me back to my sophmore year in high school when my Biology teacher used to do "Duck and Cover" drills that they did back in the fifties. He was doing it as a gag. This pompous windbag is going to bring the need to learn these behaviors again. 

• Members

He's been saying that for over a year. 

His points pretty much were the Republican line, especially the huffing and puffing about Cuba. Media darling Marco always knows what to say and do to get the press fainting in the aisles. They care more about helping him than about anything else in this situation. Some things never change.

• Members

For anyone who is curious or not fully informed about exactly what gerrymandering and redistricting is and why former Attorney General Eric H. Holder (who will soon be joined by President Obama) has started an organization dedicated to redrawing the district maps, this article presents a bit more information.

Eric Holder to Lead Democrats’ Attack on Republican Gerrymandering

• Members

Even if Trump finds some way of coercing Mexico into paying for the wall (and I don't completely rule out that possibility), that will make us terrible bullies.  I find it so ironic that the kids at that middle school got in trouble for shouting "build the wall" at their Latino classmates when all they were doing is imitating the adults around them, including the President! I just can't...ugh!