Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There were times that there were reporters that got pushy and wannabe-bombastic with Obama, he just handled it a whole lot better by taking quiet command without belittling or threatening anyone.

In fact, I've never seen someone handle themselves as poorly as Trump handled this PC and that includes Donald Rumsfeld, who I thought was pretty contentious with the media. 

Just a poor representation by someone who will be in such a high position.

• Members

Agreed, my friend.  The cheering section in particular was a WTF moment for me.  I couldn't believe it.  Of course, Trump acted like an incompetent petulant child.  

He is an embarrassment.  It's scary that this man is the leader of the free world.

On a different note, Rubio impressed me with his questioning of Tillerson during the confirmation hearings today.  I still can't stand his hypocrisy, but at least he's not blindly towing the Republican line.

• Members

Hm, Shepard must be ready to leave the network.

IKR?  But he speaks the truth.  No one will take Trump (or the U.S.) seriously for as long as he is in office; and Vladimir Putin, for one, is pleased about that.

At this point, I'm just praying that God keeps up safe for the next four years.  So much discord and peril awaits us, and it's likely that whatever Trump does or doesn't do, it'll take the next several presidents to fix it.  But as long as it doesn't end in a nuclear blast, then we'll be alright...I hope.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Same here.  It's honestly terrifying to think of what is possible with Trump's unbalanced ass in the Oval Office for the next four years.  

For the life of me I still can't wrap my head around how he was elected.  I'm still super fuckin pissed about it.  Grrrr.  (Sorry for the outburst)

• Members

Yep. I mean obviously TIllerson's nomination is an indirect help to Russia. Exxon Mobil can't drill in Russia now hindering them due to sanctions against them. But I honestly believe Putin's main objective was to help get that buffoon into the Whitehouse to cause the US to lose stature and credibility around the world and to hinder democracy and other democracies. I don't think there is any kind of desire for world domination. Russia is not Nazi Germany and their economy is barely the size of Italy.

Edited by JaneAusten