Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know I shouldn't keep bringing these tweets here but I find it convenient that these tweets pop up so soon after relatively positive news:

There is such an ecosystem out there of "leftists" who exist solely  to drive down voter turnout. And now we have Andrew Yang popping back up to depress turnout from another angle. Add in the media, and so many people are united to give the GOP a landslide.

• Members

I just don't think Yang is influential enough to depress our turnout. It's going to be an uphill fight no matter what, but not because of Yang lol. As for David Hogg, those kids mean well but are doing stupid shít.

Meanwhile:

• Members

Yang on his own is basically a failure outside of his increasingly small number of devotees (who aren't voting for Democrats anyway)...I just feel like the puppetmasters that control all these levers to help the GOP have been pushing even harder lately. 

• Members

Not that I want to be in a position to defend Bernie but, from what I read, he seemed to be upset about an earlier draft of the CHIPS bill that didn’t include a provision that would prevent corporations from moving to other countries to produce semiconductors once they got the money. Apparently, a provision was added after that before the bill got final approval by both sides.

Though Manchin will talk out of both sides of his mouth and claim that he regularly communicates with Biden, while claiming that Biden had no role in this deal, just what does he believe Chuck Schumer has been doing the entire time? Not keeping Biden in the loop?? Seriously?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

A horrible human being, proven yet again.

As Parker Malloy mentioned on Twitter, this is not even her first time lashing out with anti-gay views when she  and her party are not given what they want. They aren't going to pass the bill, but they want to come up with a "reason," as they always do. And they know the media will go along. She can kiss my ass. No wonder Olympia Snowe can't stand her.

Edited by DRW50