Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

While I regarded Lula da Silva as a charismatic leader whose initiatives led multitudes of Brazilians out of poverty, geez Brazil, can't you find new candidates? Preferably ones who haven't been to jail for corruption? Still, considering their current President, Lula would be a massive improvement. Brazil needs fresh leaders.

• Members

One aspect that I posted in the Harry& Meghan thread (which, I no longer wish to visit as it looks like a complete clusterf*ck now), is the conditional (and as it turns out, disingenuous) support of many whites toward BLM. Even with the article's obvious narrative flaws, the overall example is one of peak conditional support that was never genuine to begin with. Dancing with BLM activists one day, storming the Capitol the next.

• Members

Hm, I wonder why?

Please register in order to view this content

Oh wait-

"There's just not the antipathy to Biden like there was Obama. He just doesn't drive conservative outrage," said Alex Conant, a longtime GOP operative, who worked for the Republican National Committee in 2009 as they labored to undermine then President Barack Obama."

• Members

I'm seeing some of the "do something!!!" left very mad that Biden is not going to put his name on the stimulus checks, and how Trump doing so helped his performance with Hispanic voters, etc. I have mixed feelings, to be honest - I do share the fears that voters might be less likely to give Biden direct credit, but then, if he put his name on the checks, he would be called a hypocrite, a showboat, accused of delaying the checks, etc. 

In happier news: 

(this was a hold but it's still good news)