The Politics Thread

• Members

Posting this again bc it is clear it is deliberately directed at Trump, as they often do on Fox when they know he's watching and often desperately try to send him advice through the TV. I wonder if this approach came from the saner members of the senior admin staff.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Brian Stelter is a cueballed grinning gnome who spends his day regurgitating Beltway and network talking points and pushing his book on how Fox News was a legitimate news org that only "lost its way" in the last decade. He has the gullibility of a smoothbrained chud.

• Members

Morning Joe plays "I Got You Babe" from Groundhog Day as it returns from break. Scarborough, clearly over this, says on-air it is impossible for Trump to make up his deficit in PA. He is pushing to get them to call it with a variety of leading questions.

Kornacki just said that the next batch could put Biden's lead up in PA over 40K. If that's true someone better remind MSNBC of its promise yesterday to call it at 35K.

Bet this hurt for Jake to write. 

Scarborough is knocking the networks for constantly 'moving the goalposts' on calling the race after reading a Biden campaign statement that says the networks need to call it. He and Kornacki are both going back and forth each really putting the pressure on the control room now.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I'm not the biggest Joe Scarbrough fan in the world, but his constant trolling this morning gave me life. We all know it's over and the media being to afraid to call it, for fear of Trump's reaction is why more and more people distrust and hate the them. I'm glad the anchors seem to be in open revolt now.