Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd put a plexiglass divider between me and Lindsay as well even without COVID and I'm the Gay.  He's just toxic and will never find his way out of that closet.  Victoria doesn't have any Secrets he doesn't know about.  He's a rat.  If there's one other person that gets ripped other than 45, I'd love it if it were Graham.  Just donated $100 to Jaime.  I'm donating anywhere and everywhere I can to candidates all over the country.  I don't think the Right thinks about that.  I'm going after the Senate.  Donate regularly even if it's $1 a day to Mark Kelly in AZ.  Guess what, Democrats have money too.  And if we all do a little, it adds up.  It's time to take this country back.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I've been spreading my donations across senate contests and 2 congressional races here in Illinois(Lauren Underwood).  Mark Kelly is going to win as is Hickenlooper. Harrison has done a great job raising money. He has something like 35 -40 million now. I wish people would stop donating to McGrath in KY and send that money to Mike Espy in Ms who lost last time by 5 points or to Warnock in Ga. 

• Members

Same here. I never think he looks or sounds good or healthy. I think this was made on Friday before he left. . He was wearing an oxygen hose underneath that mask and on the left by his ear it still looks like the hose is there.  He looks white as a ghost but then he doesn't have that dreadful orange makeup on.

Edited by JaneAusten