Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The sad truth is I think that a lot of people just never will care when this happens to Democrats - I think many on the left see it as part of the process and many others aren't ginned up to care because the press doesn't make them, as the press hates Democrats and liberals anyway (unless they are "good" Democrats who agree with Republicans). 

There will be more upset over Mitch McConnell being heckled in a restaurant. 

I have a feeling Republicans are already out there saying that Democrats are doing this to themselves for sympathy. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Sorry but I'm just going to say it. There's a whole lot of chickens coming home to roost today. The NY Times and CNN worked overtime to put Trump in office. They didn't see him as a threat to themselves and they didn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about the rest of us. Even now they are doing everything they can to hand the midterms to the Republicans. I don't want to see bloodshed because we've already had too much but I refuse to take to the barricades for these people just because their years of malpractice have caught up to them because tomorrow they'll be right back to rehashing Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky and chasing after Nazis in diners.