Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The masters of the internet universe have no intention of ever policing themselves, or even holding themselves accountable. 

Like I mentioned yesterday, Yahoo!  was a festering cauldron of vitriolic bile towards minorities, Twitter tolerates Trump's almost daily rants, Facebook is a screed of gun selling marketplaces and hatred/intolerance and Google+ is both irrelevant and insecure.

Facebook, Yahoo! and Google+ all have the distinction of having huge security breaches whose details would leave you breathless!  

Actually most of the internet has an amazing lack of security and is likely putting all of our our security at risk for clicks.

People get doxed all the time and there's never been any effort to even curb that behavior.  Death threats are thrown around daily on social media with rarely any consequences.

As for Nikki Haley...I don't see why anyone should get their nose out of joint over her resignation.  She made no impact during her time at the U.N. and this is just another day at the WH in terms of the revolving door of resignations that have taken place since day one of the Trump WH.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I'm afraid you're right.

The evil part of me wants this to be true. Let the world keep laughing at us as they should.

Also, looks like Taylor Swift had a positive effect on voter registration among young people, so kudos to her.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/09/voter-registrations-skyrocket-after-taylor-swift-instagram-post.html