Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Selfish my ass!  No. She is being very unselfish by trying to save us from a generation of SCOTUS decisions that are out of touch with what the majority of the people want. No one could really blame her if she wanted to retire and spend the rest of her life in comfort with her family. Thank God this woman is made of steel.  Please, all that is holy let her hang on until January.

• Members

That Harriet Tubman comment is the usual Kanye obscenity but also makes me wonder all the more if he is in concert with Trump. Can't you hear Trump using this as more justification to his zombie followers about why you should never stop supporting the Confederacy, and saying "even blacks" don't like Harriet?

That Salas news is horrific. I don't know what the reasons were, but it just reminds me again of how much threats against the judiciary have ratcheted up over the years.

• Members

As a resident of the New York metro area, I can say that the shootings at the home of Judge Salas has been big news since it happened.  It will be interesting to see whether this is the case nationally where the news cycle tends to be much more frenetic.  A very tragic situation and quite scary to think of.  Isn't Deutche Bank also one of the two banks that recently were ordered to turn over Trump's financial records to the SDNY?