It is being reported that Eileen Herlie has died

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No it has been seen because it was seen sometime during the Kendall & Greenlee feuding. I remember the scene where they fought at the Boutique. Someone else mentioned it above.

It hasn't been used like it used to be but it has still been around some.

I'm not sure of the last date but it has been there.

• Members

I am pretty sure Anne Tyler gave up her par of The Boutique to her partner, Kitty Shea. After Kitty died, Myrtle arranged for Ellen to buy the shop. When Myrtle came back to town, Ellen hired Myrtle. Ellen eventually bought a restaurant, was it The Chateau?, and Myrtle become the sole owner of the Boutique.

The last clear memory I have of Myrtle with clothing was Bianca's return in 2000 when Myrtle brought a bunch of samples to try on for the party Erica was throwing in her honour. It would be sad if The Boutique is now a thing of the past. I think a great tribute episode to Eileen would be Erica and Bianca cleaning the Boutqiue after Myrtle's death and doing "Remember when..." moments.

• Members

I thought that fight was at the Valley Inn during a Bridal Fair....? I can't remember the last time we actually saw the real boutique. The recent scenes did have Carmen & Randi talking about Myrtle's boutique that used to be at that location, so it was something new.

• Members

That fight was definitely at the Valley Inn Bridal Fair in 2002. Myrtle was there, I think she had a table and showed Erica around.

I know that was the day they shot their last formal, all cast included, cast photo. Copies were sold at SSW. An "edited" copy came out in 2003 with William DeVry, Ivan Shaw, Amanda Seyfried, Alex Daddario, Finola Hughes and Micah Alberti replaced with Justin Bruening and Jacob Young. I think Rebecca Budig and Michael Knight were also photoshopped in.

Archived