AMC: Thursday (Oct. 2nd)

• Members

Actually if you want to get technical yes it is. Neither one is a wise decision for a parent BUT Kendall never let that gun out of her sight or unattended. Annie OTOH left it unattended in her daughters bedroom where she could find it and play with it. I'm certainly not excusing what Kendall did by any means but I do find the situations completely different.

Adam, Erica, Petey and Opal were all fun today.

Did Greenlee really tell Ryan that they couldn't be friends anymore because their feelings and their pull to eachother is just too strong while standing right beside Aidan? Am I supposed to think Aidan is that secure in his relationship, because at this point he just looks like an idiot.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't feel bad for Annie, but it's easier to root/enjoy her over Kendall/Greenlee (most of the time) because her character is interesting (these days) and MCE is a better actress than both of them. Personally, I hated her sick Ryan obsession, and wanted her to go away and come back with a new plot, but keep the crazy.

Forget Kendall and the gun in the diaper bag. Kendall is an idiot and a hypocrite because she sat there and handed her baby to a woman she *believed* to be a kidnapper while she chlorformed herself. THAT makes her a piss poor mother - or at least as bad as Annie, and in that case she needs to STFU....on the shallow side of that...I'm just tired of her voice. I don't need a reason. Kendall is acting like a c**ty bittch, and I'm sick of her face. I guess something must be working with that style of writing because she evokes a lot passion out of me, though not necessarily a good kind. :P

• Members

IMO, Right now Annie is an awful mom. I think that her and Tad are the worst parents on the show.

I detest Annie, even though MCE has really improved and grown as an actress.

As far as other scenes for the show today goes:

I loved Zach's scenes with Emma.

Petey was awesome as always.

I still don't really like New Colby, but at least she acted like she gave a rat's behind about Adam today. Normally she is on the "Adam is evil" bandwagon along with the Martins, Careys and JR. This is the first time in a while, that she seemed like she actually cared about him.

I love Frankie, but I don't really like Randi.

I don't think that Jake and Taylor have that much chemistry. IMO, he doesn't really have that much chemistry with Amanda or Taylor. I think that he has the most chemistry with Greenlee.

• Members

I must be one of the few that see's no romantic chemistry between Erica and Adam :( They have comedic and antagonistic chemistry in spades but the moment they get close I am almost repulsed by them. AMC should leave them the way they are. They could be related by marriage (one of their kids to one another ) or be forced to go into a business together, or maybe have an enemy, but this romantic thing needs to end now. ICK is the only word I can say. Neither one of them looks into it either. Don't blame them.

• Members

I watched 10/2's show again last night. And, Opal did mention that she still did have Napoleon.

Smart Petey. Framing the cat. :lol:

I wish we could still see the pets on AMC. I wonder what kind of cat Napoleon would be. Probably a flashy looking Tortoiseshell or Persian knowing Opal's taste in everything. Haha.

Archived