AMC: Thursday (Oct. 2nd)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Petey: Meow!

ROFL ROFL! That made me laugh out loud!!! To funny!!!! The just way he said it and the look on his face today when he said meow and listened in on Opal and Erica's conversation. ROFL. Did Opal always have a cat named Nepolian? Sounds familiar.

Kendall to Zak: Kiss me. Kiss me now!

ROFL That was funny. :)

Opal thought it was Napolian.

• Members

Im not done with the show but I can only imagine what she's said or done this time. Im finding her to be a bitch so far. My goodness, all Annie was just trying to do right now was be nice and thank her for watching Emma and Kendall bites her head off.

Well Im watching right now and she says "I never invented abuse?" Um is she forgetting how she lied and told Erica that Dimitri RAPED her? This lie which nearly got him killed and Erica thrown in prison

When did Angie become so annoying? I used to love her and earlier this year she was one of my favorites but she is one character that has not fared well with the change in writers. Now she's either always crying or being a complete biyatch. Im finding her overbearing, controlling and nosy when it comes to Frankie, and Randi. I dont like the way she talks to and treats other people around her as well such as Jesse and Taylor the other day. When was the last time she actually smiled and seemed to enjoy herself. She only has to states of expression, depressed or grumpy

Zach and Kendall = Puke. I really wish he would serve her with divorce papers already

• Members

I loved the Opal/Erica/Adam/Pete/Colby scenes.

Kendall is a hypocritical bitch who needs to keep her mouth shut! At least Zach put Emma's best interests ahead of his wife when he let Annie see her daughter.

I really liked the Taylor/Jake scenes. I'm glad the actors were able to change it so they didn't kiss yet.

I don't find Angie annoying at all. To me, she comes across as somewhat overprotective but it makes sense given how much she had lost over the years. I still find her character enjoyable.

Ryan/Greenlee/Aiden weren't even worth watching.

• Members

Yeah I can't imagine why Kendall would think Annie is a threat to Emma. A little gun under Emma's bed, yeah the sign of a parent who wants the best for her daughter :mellow:

Iif it were loaded Emma might have found it and thought it was a toy and fired it and Little A or someone else might have been shot.

I was LMAO, OMG Opal and Petey today :lol:

Archived