B&B Spoilers: WTF

Evan

• Members

Rick persuades Taylor to hand over Jack to Brooke

Ridge isn't happy, and begins to question whether his relationship with Brooke is worth saving

Nick and Katie make love again

Bridget makes a new friend: Owen

Rick & Taylor's wedding day approaches

Tragedy strikes - Beth is struck by a car, Marcus is bitten by a snake

Coincidently, Pam is back in town, Donna immediately suspects her

Nick questions whether Katie is the right woman for him

Donna and Eric's marriage is over, Stephanie and her kids rejoice

Taylor shocks Brooke with a proposal: SHE'LL LEAVE RICK IF BROOKE GIVES HER RIDGE BACK! :lol:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These spoilers are all over the place. Is this meant to happen all in the space of a week?!

It's official. Nick has turned into Brooke. Make up your mind, Nosferatu!

How... random.

And nobody arrests her? :blink:

I see Bell is reverting to the tried-and-true Taylor/Ridge/Brooke configuration. Even bigger sigh. I thought we were meant to be moving on from this?

• Members

No, look at the chess pieces more carefully.

Brooke and Ridge break up. Ridge and Taylor. Nick is with Katie...but QUESTIONS whether she is his soul mate. Why? Because it is Brooke! Ensue Brooke-Nick-Katie triangle.

Bridget is free. So Bridget-Donna-Owen-Eric-Stephanie pentangle.

Rick is at loose ends. Well, of course, he'll take up with Taylor's OTHER daughter. So, instead of a Phoebe-Rick-Taylor triangle, we'll have a Marcus-Steffie-Rick triangle.

Notice that Jackie, Thorne, Felicia all remain blissfully storyline free! (sarcasm).

Put your Brad Bell pic back up, so we can all stare at it and channel positive thoughts.

• Members

Yuck to Ridge and Brooke for the infinite time.

New couples forming- Taylor and Ridge, Brooke and Nick, Bridget and Owen. Katie and ...??? The muscial chairs continue.

The only thing that intrigues me is the Beth car thing and Marcus getting bitten by a snake, and the mention of Pam.

• Members

Thank you. He IS a handsome devil in that shot!

Something is happening to him. He is off doing Christian-themed movies on the side.... I mean this one that http://welovesoaps.blogspot.commentioned.

I figured out...Assuming Donna and Bridget wrangle over Owen, what about Eric and Stephanie? While I believe that Eric will continue to lust in his heart for Donna, I think the real triangle there will be Beth-Eric-Stephanie...with occasional outraged guest appearances by Stephen.

Archived