Veteran Characters

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :o

You might as well just give us Kim Zimmer too....those 3 would be a deadly combination....Laura Wright, Bradley Cole, and Kim Zimmer = CANCELLATION!

Im sure we have had LW for like a decade already, it seems like forever...a piece of my souls dies everytime she barges on to my screen (which basically means Im souless by now).

• Members

A trifecta of hammy and vomit-inducing acting for me.

Ms. Chandler Quartermaine is love too. :wub:

You know who else is starting to remind me of Laura's Wright scenery chewing and hammy acting style? OLTL's Bree Williamson. If someone were to put those two together on screen one day, I think I'll be slitting my wrists!

• Members

Characters like Frank Cooper (GL) and Roman Brady (DAYS) have been relegated to being the town's top cop; the moral authority. They can be supporting players, but to put them in the center of a frontburner storyline would be murder to the show. I just hope both soaps are paying these actors very little as contract players.

I agree that Alan and Alex Spaulding have been played out for years now.

DAYS' Kate has been played out. She's been the two-faced meddlesome shrew for years. Chloe and Nicole, as much as I like Arianne Zuker's portrayal, it seems both characters have been treading water for years without any real character growth. True, both characters have been gone a couple years, but what was the point in bringing either of them back?

GL's Cassie should go crazy and join Roxie somewhere offscreen in the nuthouse. The Josh/Cassie union plus Nicole Forester's lukewarm portrayal has forever ruined this role.

B&B's Ridge should disappear for a good year or two. Give little brother Thorne a chance at storyline again.

• Members

Another vote for Sonny, Jason, and Carly, altho I'd add a non-character as well: Bob Guza

On OLTL, I could live a long and happy life if I never saw Cristian or Antonio again. Their characters aren't interesting and the actors who play them are terrible. It seems to me like Nora's character has run its course but I like Hillary B Smith so I don't feel strongly about letting her go; and I am looking forward to seeing her work with Susan Haskell again

• Members

I'd love to be rid of Ridge Forrester, and never see him again.

Victor Newman should goddamned die already, not that I even hate the guy (its pretty hilarious to make fun of him and I often cant help but laugh when I watch Y&R) but... this story with Nikki and Victor and Victor "disappearing" has no merit cause you know Eric Braeden is the epitome of safe actors and that the only way he'll leave that show is in a box. Shake it up a bit. WILL THEY KILL VICTOR? Who knows?its hardly worth your while anymore cause when it comes down to it EB and VN arent going anywhere.

and folks, let's take Marlena behind the barn and shoot her... she's been screwed in every orifice by every writer for so long, I think we need to honest to goodness be done with her.

and Susan Lucci can stay on AMC... was long as she doesnt open her mouth :P

• Members

I think Antonio could benefit from a healthy relationship with Thalia, but Cristian has got to go.... I can't think of a character that has annoyed me more.

HBS is better than the role of Nora...but as far as Nora goes- that character has become so unrelateable.

Archived