B&B: Week of August 18, 2008

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was totally fun. I loved the ending to the Marcus and Brooke talk--campy but it totally worked. And sidenote, I love that they continue to build Marcus' relationships with the Logan women.

Okm the Rick stuff was total fun cheeze, and I'm glad they finally had Steffy and Taylor have an actual scene together.

And I think I've decided that if I've got to pick between Dr Bridget solving all the medical problems and Marcus solving all the crimes I'll take Marcus

• Members

I really like Texas Battle. I think he's doing great.

I am totally behind with B&B but a Pam sighting caught my eyes: Yet, why was she at her old desk? I thought Donna had downgraded her from the executive to entrance level?

THe scene with Pammy and the Big Bear guy was hilarious, though. Donna is storing honeybears at the cabin? This is just so wacko and plotpointy - I love it though because B&B once again played with irony here as Pam said "You don't wanna know...". LOL!

• Members

I love the addition of Texas to the cast. Yesterday was a bit campy, but over all I've been impressed. I think the big thing for me is that he's not the typical soap actor, especially for the younger set. That enders him to me even more.

I was also re watching some scenes last night, and I've got to say, I'm glad they didn't have Steffy and Marcus sleep together (unless we get some sort of off screen crap) it was something different for two younger characters, and so makes them even better.

• Members

Sounds like he would be perfect to step into Ridge's footsteps :P Well, except with him there's actually a chance that he'll still get better. When he gets too bad they can always send him to make out with Steffy somemore in the cabana. He is plenty of good at that.

But yeah, I like him. The first younger male character I can actually see work as a main character after his teen storyline is done. Oh and bloodwise he can't boink Brooke, so that's a good thing!

• Members

Ha, ha! Carl pops up again. That was a bit unexpected. I liked the whole Carl/Bridget stuff from last summer.

Okay, the way this show is edited and shot now these days, I wasn't sure to think the ending was really happening or not. I just know Marcus was fantasizing the whole thing. It just seem so weird.

Archived