B&B: Week of August 18, 2008

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now I'm almost certain that Owen didn't do it, but what is his angle to confessing? I know he ain't that head over heels obsessed over "Sluttiliciousness on stick and bones." He must be after the money.

I'm also think Stephen is a red herring because why would he set up his own daughter?

That leaves one person ... (my heart sinking)

I suddenly have a taste for some lemon bars!

• Members

Good to know there's only one reason I'm enjoying Marcus, thanks.

Cheap, he did have a couple of over the top moments, but some seemed to fit since the whole set of scenes had a totally fun over the top moment.

I give them credit, they worked it all together and I loved the whole show. I'm excited to watch tomorrow

• Members

I am starting to get tired of Marcus. I think I am just bothered by the fact how he basically has joined this family like he has been a part of it for years. Don't know why, but it just bothers me. Also the last couple of days there has been something off with TB's acting choices in the scenes. I don't know how much acting he has done before B&B, but his "inexperience" really seemed to be coming out the last few days in the scenes where he is accusing Owen and warning his mother.

• Members

Honestly, watching yesterday again, I think it's his lack of experience with the genre and what I see as the 'B&B Camp" that makes the moments odd. Texas' work before this hasn't been anything heavy drama, and especially with what B&B is doing.

I think the other part is that Brandon Beemer has remained more one note in all of it, so Texas looks totally over

Archived