B&B: Week of August 04, 2008

• Members

I just caught up with a few of last weeks episodes, and wow, that was terrible. I can't think of a single story that is interesting. The show is too boring and depressing. I'm not even going to bring up that Storm and Katie scene. :blink::wacko:

On Friday's episode, it was so odd to see Ronn Moss in a scene where he had to show emotion. I'm not quite sure of what to think about that..LOL.

Another complaint I have is...WHERE IS STEPHANIE!? The love of her life is in the hospital and have we had a single scene between the two since Eric was hospitalized? I find that hard to believe that Stephanie wouldn't go visit Eric at all.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was one, right after Eric was hospitalized. Thorne brought his mother to see Eric. Stephanie playfully called the comatose Eric a foolish old man and told him how much she loved him. Since then, she has not been seen at all in scenes with anyone, and there hasn't even been a mention of where she is.

• Members

It is posts like this, reminding me of all the squandered opportunities, that make it even harder for me to believe I record this show. Total cl*sterf*ck, beyond all contribution. It makes me feel sooooooooo stupid.

• Members

If you drop me the link, I'll ask a friend to post it in their blog. Why? Because said person had an e-mail from the guys at B&B, saying they were passing on the link (to his blog) to Brad Bell, and other higher uppers. Apparently B&B keep a close watch on online opinions regarding the show.

Note: Clearly it ain't making a difference, otherwise there would be changes. Oh if only they cared.

Archived