B&B: Week of August 04, 2008

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that this show is a total mess right now. I can't stand the hip and trendy LA scene that they're trying to protray in the beginning of each episode. It's annoying, just like the new characters who are getting way more air time than more deserving characters like Ashley and Thorne. I too would go for a Thashley pairing.

• Members

OMG...Nick did not just bring up Nicole's death as something that he and Bridget shared, did he? I guess the image of him storming out of the memorial to stop Brooke and Ridge's wedding was all in my imagination???

Ugh...obviously, TIIC are going to repopulate LA with Nick's children. :rolleyes:

• Members

good lord Pity Party Katie is back. Get her off my screen please. I have NO sympathy for her. She's Brooke, with a conscience. She screwed over her own niece and is now pregnant with her husband's kid. You are right Katie, bc that was slutty of you.

• Members

I'll concede Heather Tom was good today, but I hate Katie and this SL so much!

The vision of Storm coming out of the water: laughable trash, something Reilly would have been proud of!

Maybe this is the start of more supernatural SLs on B&B! What's next? Stephanie or Brooke get possessed by the devil?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Nope. The pic below is a good reflection of what was shown yesterday. (It was apparently brightened to deal with issues of fog, darkness and water that were in the scene).

Yesterday, Storm just called for Katie, and she (in horror) saw him. Katie, of course, was a self-loathing mess, given how her pregnancy bespeaks such betrayal to Bridget--who has cared for her so deeply.

I'm thinking nekkid starts today??

With fog, darkness, and water, what is the point?

Other that mystically, telepathically calling for Katie...he uttered no dialogue. His onscreen appearance (done with one of those rapid, step-wise, accelerated closeups they use now) was likely 15 seconds or less, interrupted by a reaction shot by Katie.

devry_0805_wet.jpg

Archived