B&B: Cast pictures 2007

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

See now, I have the hi-res version of this image and you really see a clearer picture. Maybe it is the fact that he is jumping in the pool and is really having a lot of fun during the shoot...but that mans head looks fake on that body, lmao!

• Members

REALLY? I guess I see that now that you mention it.

It breaks my heart that Drew Tyler Bell is in there, but not used. Boy needs some self-tanner, though.

Really, I cannot believe how they squandered Mykel, Drew, AND William. But that launches me on another topic...not for today.

• Members

It is Ashley Jones, although I didn't recognize her at first either.

And as someone asked: Kyle Lowder is showing his backside in the one Jennifer Gareis pic. I zoomed in on the high-res pic and it is definitely him. KL got the most shots anyway, way more than any other actress/actor.

The are supposedly also triangle shots with RM; KKL; ED and JW; KKL; RM but for some reason I can't access them.

• Members

You zoomed in on WHAT? And what exactly clued you in that it was Kyle Lowder? Have you been stalking the man? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Now this original four photo you posted ... there's no way that SF was photo-shopped in!?!

• Members

Cat don't you DARE give me false hope!!! What gives you that feeling??? I am just curious, and I promise no one will take offense to your personal gaydar signals.

THAT is a great idea. He may need to be one of my love interests too. It's good to run the show. B)

I see him as being from L.A. (the photos are influencing me) and being a very "off to the white party" kind of schmoozer. Laid back for NYC, but a force to be reckoned with. Potential business rival for Henry Von Stadt (Sebastian Roche)... I am formulating!

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Webmaster

Was thinking this over all day yesterday, and I can't come up with an answer myself...

Why in the hell has William deVry been wasted on every Daytime soap he's been on and portrayed as the villain that audiences shouldn't root for? deVry has the charisma to carry a show as its star and has the leading man material/cajonas (hey, the pictures do him justice) to also be one half of a popular daytime super couple.

It just boggles the mind.

• Members

Haven't you heard: *I* was the reason why he and his wife had split up... LOL!

Susan Flannery definitely participated in the original shoot but she got the least photos, proving that she does not like such fancy posings one bit.

And as DES and Cat entered the discussion I'm all there for some trashy tabloid talk. :P For some reason I always thought of William DeVry being gay, yet in a recent interview I think he mentioned a her although I'm not sure right know. But I really want to know who this is? What I definitely remember is that he said he's seeing someone who he met while guest starring on Port Charles and who is now working at Y&R...

Any ideas folks?

Archived