B&B: Cast pictures 2007

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David, it was wrong of me to post that without thinking what the consequences of my speculation might be -- and that is what it was, pure speculation I wouldn't want that to hurt a career that I rate even higher than those outstanding physical qualities (although I rate those highly, too :) ).

Honestly, it was a judgment call linked to his groomed appearance, I think. Metrosexual urbanite? LA type? He could be any and all of these things. Also, in his acting, there is this underlying fragility, dreaminess. Even when he played a perceived dangerous shooter. It's not something you see often in adult male characters. I'm not saying it immediately made me think "oh, he must be gay then," but it was interesting how deVry (like Susan Flannery in the early days of B&B!) turned the usual soap gender stereotypes on their head with a mere flicker of his eyes or an unexpected maternal vibe in his scenes with Heather Tom or Jennifer Gareis, for instance.

I sound like a crazyfan lol and I'm not usually about specifc actors. But I do like to stick up for talent, especially when it is underappreciated by TIIC. Or maybe I'm just blinded by his good looks and annoyed that B&B did not keep him on and pair him with a luminous Lesli Kay. :lol:

P.S.: Can I just tell you how much I wish BTH was actually on the air! F/X should be screening at 7pm or something.

• Members

:lol: I think F/X can get away with screening pretty much whatever it wants, unlike its network sister of the other "Big 4" networks. A daily soap might find a good home between 5-8pm. :)

• Members

Can we wrap this up already? I really have to Pee.

Talk about Photo Shopping magic. Jack Wagner's crows feet are almost gone, and people who don't normally have cheekbones on this show could cut glass with the ones here.

• Members

Mykel Shannon Jenkins (Charlie) is 39 and Jennifer Gareis (Donna) is 37 while Texas Battle (Marcus) is 27. So if Dona old enough to be Marcus mother Charlie is too. Wikipedia has the character Marcus age at 23 and Donna age at 38. Charlie want be a great person to be Marcus' father.

• Members

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: But we'd have to explain why Charlie/Donna didn't recognize each other during the Stephanie murder investigation. But that can be easily explained.

Also, given the WDV beautiful body shots,

• Members

Maybe some facts about the photoshoot...

The shooting took place on October 22, 2007 at the Bell Mansion in Beverly Hills.

Hunter Tylo (her son had just died) and Lesley-Anne Down (vacation?) weren't present for the actual shooting and later photoshopped into the cast photo. They got a special shoot on December 1, 2007.

If the digital fingerprints of the pics are to be trusted, the main shoot lasted from 9am to 7 pm (not including make-up and preparations of course). Daniel McVicar was first, Ashley Jones and Lesli Kay were last. Apparently they didn't do the actors shots separately but rather used one set and took each time about 3 or 4 actors en bloc before moving on to the outdoors etc. The red background set was only used in the afternoon, so those present for shooting before noon did not get any, although they still had to wait until the ensemble pic was taken.

Anyone think that the Bentley is Brad Bell's car? Or whose is it, you internet-savy cyber-stalkers out there? - Half the plate can be seen on one pic... LOL!

Archived