B&B: Cast pictures 2007

• Members

This pics are really awesome. One of B&B's better photo shoots.

I don't see anything wrong with Hunter's dress. It's nice, and she's hot. Although, that sultry pose is very un-Taylor.

KKL is amazing. You would never guess her age from these snaps.

WDV is awesome. I wouldn't say he looks 38, either. And the reasons for his exit are a total travesty. So one storyline doesn't come to play, doesn't mean you have to write him into a corner.

But, Winsor Harmon, is dressed all wrong. That waistcoat, the jeans, the shoes, the shirt, the tie - everything. Even his hairs not that good.

Can someone please explain to me, why DTB was included in this shoot? What exactly has he done to warrant being included? And what was the point of adding Charlie (the actors name escapes me), who seems to have disappeared... Until the murder attempt that is.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

There is one particular picture of William where he is jumping into the pool, but looking at the camera and you really think it was photo shopped. In fact, you couldn't be proven wrong even if the show says it was really him. It was that obvious.

I will say though, the man has a nice body whether he looks like an 18-year-old while flaunting it, lol

• Members

Both DTB and Daniel McVicar are still on recurring status.

Schae Harrison (Ex-Darla) was included in every cast photo shooting when she was not on contract during the late 90s until 2003.

Mykel Shannon Jenkins (Charlie) was a contract cast member at the time the pictures were taken, while William deVry was only recurring.

Too bad they didn't include Alley Mills :(

:D

bb_08_storm4.jpg

• Members

Who is the lady between Kyle and Mykel? It is not Steffie.... Is it a standin (like they did for Susan Flannery in last year's group shot) over top of whom they planned to paste either Brooke or Steffie?

Me fears you are implying pec implants...not that there is anything wrong with that!

• Members

Write him a major part in your soap! Never kill him off.

Well, let's see:

Anthony Sabato Jr.

Mario Lopez

and MANY MANY more (Charles Grant, Ric Hearst, Sean Kanan, Ben Hogestyn...the list is ENDLESS)

• Members

WdV, Charles Grant, Ric Hearst and Sean Kanan in particular. Can you imagine if they were still on the show? All that compelling talent. Perhaps they were showing up other *ahem* less-talented-and-yet-inexplicably-popular actors?

And what's the controversy about WdV's shot? Sorry, I was momentarily dazzled by the sinews and curves of his muscles. :lol:

• Members

True...but see the Y&R thread. Do you think Joshua Morrow could be the father of his new "son" Noah? Do you think Michelle Stafford could be the mother of her "son" Daniel.

It works in a B&B universe where Brooke's mother is the same age as Jack Wagner :-)

Somehow, magically, I reached my 1,000th post (so Sylph can start hating me) in this thread about barechested men and enhanced women :-). What does this say about me?

Archived