EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

At least they are keeping Kathy around instead of axing her like Peter, Stuart, Lola.

AND at least Kathy gets a lot of screentime and a new engagement now (May 3rd) lol

Am i the only one not feeling that Nish guy as BIG BAD Villain? 
Ravi on the other hand. Great addition.  But I was upset that he had a go with Keanu and attacked him

Please register in order to view this content

Linda‘s grieving storyline kinda bored me tbh. 

When I’m in England on the June 3rd Weekend at the British Soap Awards 2023 I hope the Lola actress will be there. I mean she is nominated. It was hard to vote this year coz Daisy from Corrie is a definite winner but my Lola from EE is nominated. I hate to vote Lola

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Damn EE is so good again!

The Lola storyline Is really  getting to me. I hate the new team for sacking my favorite after all these years but at least they handle it so well and respectfully. Shame she won’t win at the awards against Daisy from Corrie

Please register in order to view this content

i will never forget 2012-13 when they took little Lexie away from Lola and how hard she was fighting  to get her daughter back! That’s why Lola will forever be one of my top 10 EE female Leading Women for life. I even got my parents and co-worker and friends to vote for Lola even though they don’t watch it lol 

I didn’t enjoyed Alfie for months but lately they reminded me why I loved him in the 00‘s. He was somewhat stupid there too but a bit more serious. Now they toned down his character and he was more serious with Linda. I actually start to like the idea of them somehow. The way Alfie is treating her in a mature way shows me that he ain’t that bad of an actor. The should really stop getting him the stupid storys.

Ravi vs Jack! I hope Jack gets payback for Ravi‘s punching from behind. Such low life. 

The new co-owner is revealed and I loved the built up especially with the way Sharon/Linda-friendship was so deep lately. Such good soapy stuff.

Reiss Plot-Twist really took me by surprise with his sick wife that he kept a secret from Sonia. I do enjoyed Martin and Rocky during this as supporting characters. 

Kim‘s story is interesting with her panicking. It shows her real acting skills again. Kim and Alfie can be too much but with the right stuff they are actually amazing characters for the show 

i even loved the Eurovision and Coronation Episodes.

Only negative part of EE for me is Ben. Bruh is making everything about himself even Lola‘s upcoming death. He is so annoying.

Stacey’s OnlyFans story is hilarious.. BBC taking a Pee.. Channel 4 axed Sarah Jane Dunn (Mandy) for being on OF and EE is letting one of their main characters doing OF on the show. Hahaha I voted for EE as best soap 2023. Oaks was boring, ED too and Corrie was way too loaded with 10 main storys. That’s too much to deal with.

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• Members

I imagine it's going to end up as a cautionary tale, but who knows.

My problem with this story, as with pretty much all the show, is I don't believe it. The Slater home is full of people who work regular jobs and aren't splashing cash around.

There are good ideas, but the execution and heart just aren't there for me. I feel completely disconnected from the show.

• Members

Am i the only one that was thinking that Cindy‘s „death“ always seemed off? She is the most believable and explainable back from the dead. 

But if I remember correctly Ian and Cindy hated each other in the end. I hope it will be Ian from early 2000‘s when he was more bullying people. Only time I felt him. But ever since who killed Lucy I hate him 

ugh I was so glad when Ian finally left the show and now I have to suffer through more of him. I always wanted the annoying Beale family to phase out. Only Beales I liked were Mark#2, Michelle, Arthur, Pauline, Pete, Kathy Lucy.

Edited by AMCOLTLLover