EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The character mostly leaves me confused, for the reasons you state. He also spends most of his time with the wrong characters, like Alfie. His behavior, like drugging Honey and telling Alfie that women who say no mean yes, made me wonder if he was being set up to viewers as a fakeout suspect in Lily's pregnancy, but that didn't happen, so I'm even less sure what the point was. 

I know some hope he and Bobby will get together, but I doubt EE will do that.

• Members

I like Freddie. But he'll be out there faster than you can say axed, as EE doesn't often give characters a chance. I think he should have a proper storyline, they've clearly hired him for his social media presence but I think he has some decent acting skills so might as well use the character properly.

I hope Ricky jr is the father of Lily's baby because it will get Sam involved. But I fear Lily lied about who the dad is.

• Members

I have a feeling she lied too. 

I can't shake the feeling that the show was dropping red herrings with who it could be, maybe not in the scripts, but the direction of the past few episodes. They were switching to Bobby, Freddie, even Harvey while we were watching this play out with Lily/Stacey. Even the Alfie/Stacey brief convo had me wondering if they'd paint him as a possible suspect.