EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Members

I think Ronnie is a dead character with nowhere left to go. Samantha Womack seems so happy to be off the show in interviews. You can tell she prefers doing musicals and comedy.

It will be interesting to see how Sharon and Roxy interact, considering that both Ronnie and Roxy were initially poor imitations of certain aspect of Sharon's character.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/255917/EastEnders-Sharon-Rickman-has-a-torrid-return-to-Albert-Square/

A little more on Sharon's return. I wonder if this female friend is staying on the show with her, or if she'll be a longterm character. Jessie Birdsall is playing the jilted groom Sharon dumps on their wedding day.

• Members

I always wondered why Stacey and Dennis had the relationship that Sean and Stacey should have had, but never really did....

4:03 in:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3_rKnoJ8M10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JrYXMTJQP9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

I know they'll never be able to go back to the Santer-era promos (the BBC cutbacks), but that's not too bad. I like how they have Jean looking on for so much of the promo, although it feels a little like Janine is an afterthought.

• Members

I have been checking out EE online -- June 2012 episodes. I'm not quite caught up -- I'm at the point where Kat and Alfie have just returned and found out that Jean lost the money (I don't quite understand what happen -- that guy with Janine swindled her out of it???)

I haven't watched for a really long time -- probably a couple of years. I know that Peggy and Pat are gone (I miss both of them).

The show is much different, but I am liking it much more than when I tuned out. I'm glad to see Kat and Alfie, although I'm finding that I like Alfie with Roxy more than Kat.

I do have a few questions:

- Did Ian abandon his children?

- Who is the young blonde woman (I think she's pregnant) hanging around with Billy?

- How did Janine become a business woman?

- Is the man she's with related to Alfie?

- Why did Ben kill Heather?

That's all. Thanks in advance for your responses. smile.png

Edited by KSlater

• Members

I haven't watched in ages, but I'm pretty sure the only young blonde woman hanging around Billy right now would be his granddaughter. One of his girlfriends from a long time ago was on the show for a while, and it was revealed that she'd given birth to Billy's child, and then their granddaughter through that child came to the Square.

Janine is with Michael, who is one of Alfie's cousins.