EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Before he was so damaged by the Christian/Syed story, I thought Masood might be one of my favorite EE characters ever. I don't think that will ever happen now, but Nitin is a wonderful actor, I'm happy he will have a little more to do.

• Members

I watched some of the last few episodes, to see Masood's brother AJ. He's kind of hot (even in those ridiculous trousers). I think he would grate if he's on too much, but I enjoyed him with Masood, and trying to have fun with dour Syed. I think my favorite part was when he and Masood were on the floor, pinching each other, and Tamwar (who has also become very dour) said, "It's like Women in Love...only weirder."

• Members

I watched Thursday's episode (I think it was Thursday) and the Janine scenes were so sad. I always hate when Janine needs others to approve of her. I didn't have a big problem with the behavior of Zainab and Denise (it's not like they're her friends), but I was very annoyed that Rose was so rude when Janine employs her and gave her a bonus.

The Heather story kind of seems to go around in circles.

• Members

I have to laugh whenever I see the comments about how she was the light and the way until Kirkwood ruined her. She had one decent story (the first part of the Tony story). The wrapup was poor, the Billie story was garbage. She just isn't a sympathetic or likeable character. If anything Kirkwood gave her the only other good story she had (the prostitution story).

• Members

It was a pic from the "Billy's Olympic Nightmare" red button special. Billy's been selected to be an official Olympic torch bearer and he's stressing over it and has a nightmare about it, hence the pants around the ankles. From what I've read, the actor who plays Billy actually IS a torch bearer and his portion of the torch relay will be run IN CHARACTER and broadcast as part of a live episode of EastEnders (during which his granddaughter Lola, who annoys the crap out of me, is supposed to give birth). I forget which day next week it's supposed to happen, though.