Days: Week Of June 30 2008

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved todays show! The interaction was so good with Chelsea and Stephanie as they were having their girl talk. I remember reading someones thoughts on DAYS recently with how the girls were talking about PMS and how they take these little pills to help ease their cramps. They thought it was ridiculous, but I just see it as girl talk. And when I see these girls on, that's what I expect to hear. Girl talk.

Ava doesn't want Jawn to remember anything from his past! Because she's afraid to see him back with Marlena. But Jawn remembered Stefano that's for sure without having the play the disk in the special Dimera laboratory.

I enjoyed the E.J./Sami scenes. But what exactly does Sami want? She wants E.J., then she doesn't. She wants Lucas, then she doesn't. Enough is enough with her as I'm looking forward to what going to be happening in the next upcoming episodes. And from what I've read, it's going to be VERY interesting! So watch DAYS this week as it won't be seen on Thursday or Friday! :)

• Members

OMG! Dr and Mrs. Daniel Jonas...Mrs. Daniel Jonas...He's so Hot and he's a DOCTOR! Are you going to Marrrrry him?

What the HELL!?! Are these girls in 8th grade?

This what I can't figure out..Obviously since every character and their brother is now obsessing over the age difference between Chelsea and Daniel, Higley knows it's a major issue with the fans. So why choose to write a scene like that? What was the point? If I seriously thought she was going to do a story about Chelsea eventually realizing that dating a busy doctor isn't all it's cracked up to be, with broken dates and little time to be together, plus the fact they really don't have anything in common, I could understand. But I really don't think that's where Higly's going with this. Sigh....

Why are Bo and Roman so hot to convict John? Stupid story!

If only EJ wasn't obsessing over Sami! I could love this naughty EJ!

Why does Max act like owning a thriving family business is the most demeaning embarrasing job in the world?

Still love Roscoe Born, just not in this story.

• Administrator

I know. "Dock Wars" is so bad. It's bad guy vs bad guy and the cops are going after Philip and John? Huh?

Roscoe and Darin are really doing a good job but like you, I don't like this story.

Alison and James were good today too. They're fun to watch when they have scenes like today. But I wish there was more than EJ just admitting he faked the whole deportation thing. That could've been a secret that got exposed.

• Members

I'm not too big on Daniel and Chelsea, but otherwise I'm liking everything about OLTL. I don't hate them, it is just that there is such an age difference. I would have preferred Daniel and Billie, but then again, I really liked Billie.

I so much prefer NuJohn to Old Yawn. I also really really like the Trent and Max story. I also like the Trent and Nicole story. For once, a soap may not write Roscoe Born's character into a corner that the character can not get out of. Well Santa Barbara did a good job with Roscoe's character. I'm hoping they continue to make Trent a jerk, not some over the top lunatic.

Like someone said earlier, I'm enjoying friendships amongst many of the characters. I like Stephanie and Chelsea, Nicole and Ava (I just like Ava in general), John and Ava. I like the relationship between John, EJ and Lucas. I'm liking more character enteraction.

As far as why are Bo and Roman so hot to convict John, it is because they don't like him and prefer Old Yawn.

• Members

I'm so over Daniel and Chelsea, it's not even funny.

Comparing them to Bo and Hope in their youth was the LAST STRAW. I knew young Bo and Hope Brady... and you, sir (and lady) are NO BO AND HOPE BRADY.

I'm embarrassed for both of them.

LOL! Freudian slip, Jess?

• Administrator

I know!!! I was rolling my eyes at every Bo/Hope/Doug/Julie scene that was pimping Dan/Chelsea. Comparing D/C to young Bo/Hope was just awful.

Again today, we had two people sitting down eating. I think I'm going to go back and count how many scenes Dena has written that involved people sitting down and eating. There's like one in every episode!

• Members

I cannot abide any relationship or character that has to be so pathetically pimped and propped as Daniel/Chan has been. Yes, comparing them to Bo/Hope is a laugh. The girly squealing "friendship" is about 7 years too young. (and, I have a college-aged daughter. I know what they're like). Sigh, but there's an upcoming spoiler that throws a monkey wrench into things. These are the small things that give me hope for Dena. That and EJ and Nicole.

But, dang! Stop the greenhouse lectures already!!! How many people can buy sunflower seed counter tops?

• Members

The Horton/Brady Cookout makes me happy.

Reminds me of the old 4th of July parties my mom's aunt and uncle would throw. The whole extended fam would be there. It was awesome. When we moved to FL, all I had that was similar to that was watching the Horton/Brady Cookout episode on DOOL with my mom.

• Members

i am loving the max/trent scenes and storyline. DB & RB are perfection together. I am loving that Max is letting his anger, his hurt, his emotions all come out. Tremnt's story about coming back when max was little was touching, and it led to a touching moment between the two until Max snapped out of it and rememberd all his hurt.

I loved it. all of it. and i want more of it.

I also am loving all these great friendship scenes between morgan/chels/steph.

Sami finding out the truth was *amazing*

i am also loving Ava & Jawn.

• Members

^^ Echoing what JP said. Although I'm a little icked out by all the Chelsea/Daniel propping.

...and yet EJami -- which I should be grossed out by -- I love! Explain please.

Roscoe Born is an amazing addition to the cast. I don't hate this story yet because I don't know where it's going. So I'm going to wait-and-see.

Ava is :wub: I so so SO wish Tamara Braun was staying on the show another year! I also wish Linden Ashby had not been written off so soon, but that's just me.

Why do Roman & Bo annoy me? Probably because

-every case they take on always has a HUGE conflict of interest. Jawn was once them/their rival/their brother!

-they are SO self-righteous. They instinctively know who the bad guy is! Brady intuition, right? :rolleyes:

-they are totally hopeless. Morgan's father has been missing for how long? They are only now getting around to examining his luggage.

-Roman can barely enunciate. Is it the facelift? Some long-standing dental issues? The hoarding of brussel sprouts in his cheeks?

• Members

:wub:

i like daniel/chelsea but the propping is insane.

you love Ejami because they are amazing. they are everything a soap couple should be. passion, romance, angst, forbidden, sexy, and so much more.

ava/jawn are amazing together.

bo/roman suck. well i love bo - but thats only when i remember his greatness when he was with carly and billie.

Archived