DAYS discussion for June 23-27

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes...I was falling asleep through most of it. I literally had to keep rewinding scenes because I would miss them when I would suddenly dose off and wake up like 10 mins later. Then I got all confused when I saw the Kate/Daniel scene...I was like "did I miss something else? did I dose off again, after I rewound the second time?" Then I realized it just came out of left field and Higley snuck that in there because she doesn't feel like taking the time actually develop a plot. Then I just got annoyed with everyone talking about Chelsea and her mystery date. I think today is the day I break my own record for how many times I rolled my eyes in one episode! <_<

By the way, I almost forgot...to answer your first question. Kate had a rare illness called omental torsion that she got from being kicked in the abdomen in one of her kickboxing classes or something. I really didn't even see the point of that 2 week storyline other than to show us that Dr. Jonas knows his stuff (and we already knew that)! What a waste of airtime!

• Members

I'm cool with the summer promo and pictures, its no different than what the ABC daytime stars do...I would just like to see a promo that shows some actual big story arcs, whenever Dena decides to write some big stuff..

• Members

The dialogue is so boring I can no longer watch.

Some of the stories or the characters have potential, but that's not good enough.

I am a fan of Roscoe Borne and I love the way Nicole is written, I enjoy every scene with EJ unless someone in the room is crying or yelling, I don't want Tamara Braun to go, Bo and Hope are sweethearts, and it's a good thing that they are bringing Max's family in order for us to forget the incest thing. The fact that the Carvers are getting a good story is great btw!

What don't like:

* Marlena acting as a very weak version of Krystle Carrington when she is around Jawn.

* Jawn has become boring and repetetive.

* Stefano returns. AGAIN?

* This means... John could be on his way back!

* Darrin Brooks's acting

* that TPTB can't write Steve in a meaningful way

* that there no Hortons around

* that Kate Roberts has an adult granddaughter

* Daniel & Chelsea

* that I watch the same scene with Philip and Chloe all the time

* the EJamucas triangle.. it makes no sence anymore

• Members

Re fridays show- it was a great episode, but srsly. that was like a midol commercial in the middle of it. lol.

I am loving the ages bring all mixed up. We have Trent, Nicole, Max, Stephanie all in a storyline. Danile dating Chelsea. EJ/Sami/Lucas/Chloe/Philip/Morgan .. Jawn & philip's war.

• Members

Yeah, remember when JERk killed off half the cast then they ended up alive on an island?

Or when Marlena was possessed?

Or... anything ever on Passions?

Just sayin...

Mondays show: I thought it rocked. I loved chelsea/hope scenes. Glad Hope brought up the age diff. Like the scenes between Philip & Daniel. The chem between Morgan, Chelsea, and Stephanie is awesome, i honestly buy them as friends. Was expecting more of a reastion from Bo about Trent being in town. Loved Morgan going off on John. Chloe & Lucas pretty much rock.

• Administrator

This autism storyline is already off to a bad start.

1. We didn't see Abe/Lexie react to the news of being told Theo was autistic

2. We didn't see these tests that were done on Theo.

If we barely see Theo, how are we suppose to connect to him? And why do things happen off screen all the time?

And I still can't believe Kayla/Steve are living in EJ's apartment! WTF!

• Administrator

No we didn't.....unless I totally zoned out (which is so possible because DAYS is so bad and boring these days).

In yesterday's episode, Abe/Lexie revealed to us that a doctor told them Theo was autistic after a serious of tests.

Talk about skipping a MAJOR beat. <_<

• Members

No kidding. I don't understand the reasoning behind that. They HAVE a hospital set. So it's not a budget issue. Don't you want to see that moment when they find out? The immediate reaction? The denial? The fear? The confusion?

I am SEVERELY disappointed to hear this. I expect more. I don't know why. I should know better.

Archived