DAYS discussion for June 23-27

• Administrator

EJ said that Steve/Kayla were subletting the apartment. I was like, why would they even go to EJ for THAT! :huh:

Don't know what happened to Lumi's apartment, and yeah, that would be more sense if Steve/Kayla stayed there.

Exactly.

I should've have known better too.

They should've got Claire Labine to consult on this story, you know, someone who knows how to write a social storyline without skipping beats.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice to see Marlena mentioning her son DJ and Don to Abe and Lexie...Nice nod to Marlena's history..And i'm really intrigued by Nicole and Trent...Its just been a pleasure seeing Nicole on the frontburner, after being misused so many times during her last stint..

• Administrator

Yeah, that was a nice scene.

I'm not that intrigued by Trent and Nicole. They shared a past....they were probably lovers.....he probably did something bad to her. Not that interesting. Also, I never thought Nicole was that great of a character.

• Members

I am LOVING all the friendships/budding relationships/bonds on this show. Caroline & Max had a great heartbreaking talk. Nicole & Ava bring out a softer side of eachother. Ava & Johna re cute. Ej & Lucas getting along? WTF?! Chloe & Lucas working together. Morgan and Philip falling for eachother. Abe & lexie's marriage on the rocks...

• Members

OMG! Abe, Lexie, Marlena scenes were *amazing*

Loving Trent/Nicole.

Daniel+Chelsea=:wub:

I didnt even mind Hobo is in this episode, and thats rare.

but really? roman, kayla, and patch? all in once scene? geez try and bore me into a coma.

Oh, and i get it. Phloe has sex and he thinks about Morgan. Move forward time....

• Members

I'm enjoying the show right now. I hope John doesn't get his old memories back because I think he is a much more fun character right now. I'm enjoying the autism story, I'm glad the show is dong it and thought the Marlena, Abe and Lexie stuff was very good. I think Abe and Lexie have been written very realistically. I like Max and Trent, Trent and Nicole, Nicole and Ava, Ava and John, John and Marlena. If I have a gripe, it is they are pushing too hard on the green theme, but there are worse things to overdo.

It's a pretty decent show right now in my opinion. I hope they make Steve and Kayla more interesting because right now they are wasting two really good actors and two good characters.

Archived