DAYS discussion for June 23-27

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

IMA, starting a DAYS thread here? When was the last time that happened? LOL ;)

Pretty boring episode as usual today.

So what's was wrong with Kate? Does anyone one know? And now she has feeligns for Daniel? When did this happen? "....it has nothing to do with the way I feel about you." Then Daniel says, "I know how you feel, but Chelsea is not going to understand that." :huh:

• Members

I saw a little glance of Friday's and it was beyond boring. Today sounds boring as well. I think I'll skip this week. And I know its late to comment on this but MIDOL??!!! Daze is pimping MIDOL??!!! OMFG that show is horrible. Not as bad as GH but I digress ...

• Members

I'm really enjoying Days. I thought it was a very good show today. I'm really particularly liking NuJohn. The old one was particularly dull. I look forward to some seeing Trent and Max tomorrow. You know, I like Kate and the doctor more than Chelsea and the doctor. There is a big age difference between Chelsea and the doc.

You know I really hope TB stays as Ava. Ava and Nicole are one of my favorite super couples.

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ryan, I honestly think that promo was just a separate shoot they did. Like, for (literally) promotional purposes, having nothing to do with stories. Just a generic Days ad for the summer. I don't think it's "Cruise of Deception" or anything.

• Administrator

I agree.

I think they should just get rid of Daniel (when is Shawn's contract up?). He's been a disaster ever since he started. First Dan/Chelsea, now it might be a Chelsea/Dan/Kate triangle? Oh God, no. <_<

Better than EJ/Sami! :D

• Members

Oh, maybe there will be. I have no idea. I wouldn't be surprised if Ed Scott wanted to do a location shoot here and there.

But I've seen promo photos taken from the same day as that video shoot floating around as well. I really think it was just a "watch Days this summer" ad, and not story-specific.

But I've been wrong before. (More times than I can count) I could be wrong about this too.

• Members

That's what I thought as well, Ryan, but I guess it was just for promotional purposes. However, at least this shows that NBC are trying to get behind DAYS, and if it raises the ratings, then who are we to complain?

Archived