Days: Week Of May 26

• Members

Everything interesting is happening off-screen. They can't even show Tony and Anna's wedding, let alone their honeymoon? I'm getting tired of characters walking in and talking about something they just did, without showing it. I *want* to see EJ stuck in traffic, or Abe and Lexie having breakfast. It was like this during Hogan's run, too, though... they didn't even have a scene where Kayla found out about Benjy's death! The discovery of an alive Colleen was a non-event for people back in Salem, even though it should've been earth-shattering. And when she died, it was was kind of like, "Oh, she's dead? Okay." My god, I don't even think Sami (or EJ) even had a scene relating to finding and losing Colleen. Heck, RealTony's return was a non-event. So, yeah, it was just as bad back then in that respect.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If theyw ere all standing together my eyes would without doubt be on Chelsea. Rachel Melvin is smokin hot.

why Sami wasnt there when they found colleen was stupid. I get they didnt want her stuck on the island for whateve reason but come on! she could had taken a private jet with EJ back.

I am loving how layerd EJ, Philip, Nicole, Sami, and Ava are.

• Members

I enjoyed today's show. It wasn't boring or incredibly bad like most of the episodes have been lately.

The Marelna/Ava scenes were well done. I think that Deidre Hall and Tamara Braun worked very well off each other. It was great. Lately, I have been hating Marlena, but that's only because she's been around John, Sami, EJ and Lucas. And the four of them have been annoying the hell out of me lately, so I think I take that out on Marlena when she's on. It also doesn't help that Marlena doesn't accept nor trust John, praises Sami sleeping with EJ when she really loves Lucas, and then defending EJ to Lucas. What the hell are they doing to her? Thankfully, scenes like today, with Marlena on her own, in her profession make me see her as an individual again. Thank God! More scenes like this please.

I'm still pissed that we didn't get to see Tony and Anna's wedding. It's a total slap in the face to their fans, I think. Give Tanna fans the worse storyline possible to have to deal with when you finally give them a storyline after months of them being nothing but props to the vendetta storyline. And then, once you finally put them back together and they become engaged, giving their fans something to look forward to, we have to hear from freaking Morgan that they married already and are on their honeymoon(!). That's bullshit.

Anyhoo, I can't say that I'm surprised. Pissed, but not surprised. Moving on, shall we?

I liked the scenes at Chez Rouge with the three couples (Bope, Kaman and Tanna). I will give Dena Higley some credit. She does make things more realistic, like these little dinners between friends. It's nice to see those every once in a while. Unforunately, the last time she wrote, we got these all the time and it became a boring drab. That hasn't happened yet, but give it time. Back to the scenes though. I know a lot of people are worried that Roman and Kate possibly getting back together again is goin to ruin Kate, it hasn't so far. She is still the Kate we love to hate. I love her rivalry with Anna. It's very interesting and it makes common sense to have these two hate each other. They're so much alike. Also, I loved when Kate realized that she's going to leave her kids alone. That was another thing Higley did right the last time around. She gave Kate her own life. Albiet she lost her spunk, she left her kids alone. Plus!

We'll just skip over Max and Stephanie until they're no longer committing incestuous crimes.

Archived