Days: Week Of May 26

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe if they'd give her something exciting she'd put some effort into it. I understand that she's an actress and it's her job to sell whatever the writers give her, but it's she's not the type of actress that Deidre Hall or somebody is. She can't just sell whatever is given to her. Nadia has to like the material that she's given and I don't think she does right now. When she first came back, she was fierce and you could tell she was enjoying what the writers were giving her. She was a feisty diva, much different than when Chloe left Salem. Now, she's back to being the boring opera diva with no life. And that's how Nadia is playing her.

• Members

I agree Drew. Chloe was a lot more interesting when she first came back to town. I've always been a Nadia fan, so maybe that's why I adore Chloe so much. I prefer feisty bitch Chloe over the woe is me, opera diva with no life. I have hopes they're just treading water for a bigger story. But Chloe and Phillip are awesome to me. I could see her embracing her inner darkness and just running amok in Salem with Phillip.

So what'd you think of my comments about DAYS Drew? I'm actually really excited to be watching the show again, accepting the show for what it is (either soapy goodness or soapy hotmess [the bad kind]).

Jawn/John aka Christian Bale as Batman is kinda funny to watch.

• Members

IMHO, Nadia has intersting stuff to do. Chloe is a very intersting well layerd char. I guess maybe she just doesnt draw me in like she use to. They also have her in scenes with people who are MUCH better than her (Jay, Ari, John).

• Administrator

I don't like Marlena anymore either. She was so interesting when John died.

Jawn has these one liners, but that's about it. There's nothing else to him. I've always liked hero/loving John and it's sort of hard to see him being mean to people.

I depise the Daniel pimping. I want Bo to kick his ass when he finds out about Chelsea's relationship with him.

ITA. I no longer enjoy watching Chloe. She was interesting when she came back.

• Members

Nicole and Ava are hilarious together. While I wish they'd focus more on Nicole as a character rather than just a comic relieving prop, the writers give Arianne Zuker some great one liners.

"I line my dog's litter box with you."

"Does anyone even go to Dune anymore?"

:lol:

So we now know the reason why Lucas and Sami are living in the mansion. They needed the apartment sets to give Steve and Kayla a home.

• Members

Well Chloe's downfall was when the writers wrote out Shawn and Belle and suddenyl Phillip was over Belle in one episode..There was a perfect Quadrangle that was actually going to be interesting, and it was just dropped.

• Administrator

Tony and Anna got married.......already???.......and off-screen???? WTF! I'm not the biggest Tony/Anna fan, but that is so wrong. If you're going to do that to them, what is the point of them even being on the show?

Didn't Higley also write Jack/Jen's wedding where they took their vows offscreen?

• Members

I loved the dynamic between Ava EJ and Nicole.

I loved Morgan & Max.

I loved EJ & Marlena

I hated Philip & Chloe.

I also love the chm between the actors who play Mac, Morgan, Stephanie, Nick. They all just flow and bounce well off eachother. I honestly liked Melvin's chme with all of the actors as wlel but never really felt like Chelsea fit with them.

I also loved Chelsea vs Ava! MEOW!

I would kill for some Jawn/Ava sex. honestly. idk why.

Id love to see Marlena accept Jawn is no longer John and move on with her life. Maybe go ona date with Paul.

• Administrator

Yup! I liked seeing them flirt today. They're scenes were fun to watch because I wasn't thinking,"He raped her."

EJ and Ava are interesting too.

The doctors checking out Chelsea made me laugh. There's Lexi, Hope, Nicole, and Stephanie there and they're checking out Chelsea? She looks like a girl compared to those women! LOL

So Roscoe Born's first day was today. No opinion on Dean Robbins yet.

And of course there wasn't any cliffhangers (doesn't have to be a big one, just one that makes you want to watch the next episode). Instead there was just an out on Nick's face. Yesterday was an out on Steve/Kayla talking about Joe, Tuesday was an out of John not wanting to go down to lockup, Monday was Marlena drugging John. Nothing good at all or interesting at all. Also, there's no small cliffhangers at the end of the acts that make you say, "damn, it's a commercial break!" I miss the feeling of wanting to see something happen, whether it's after the end of an act or the end of an episode.

Archived