B&B: Week of May 12, 2008

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually like Nick again when he's around Katie. He's not worried about Brooke and he seems nicer. I don't know what they're doing with Stephanie. They're just kind of stringing her along. I hope the thing with Donna turns into something good.

• Members

Well even though I know who Marcus is now, before I found out when I first saw him the other day, I did think that he looked like Donna. I thought he was going to be an ex until he met her and she didn't recognize him.

• Members

Every time Jack Wagner smiles, I'm reminded his wrinkles are probably older than Heather Tom. :lol:

I couldn't even pay attention to all the sturm and drang over Storm this week. I know it's supposed to be everything good that soaps are about, but I don't think I care enough about Storm to get dragged through the emotional wringer like this. Or Katie, for that matter. *dodges tomatoes*

• Members

Did Patrick Mulcahey write the funeral? When the dialogue gets all showy and poetic, I always get taken out of the story. And it DEFINITELY got showy and poetic during Katie's speech.

Archived