B&B: Week of May 12, 2008

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My only objection in the Katie stuff is that she's hung up on condemning suicide. (Not that I want her to condone it..) It's a somewhat whiny approach to her "new life". Why couldn't she just question why she got a second chance, when Storm's attempt after shooting Steph ended so badly for him?

I understand her not feeling this was Storm's "gift", but it's like girlfriend's forgotten she was right there with Brooke and Donna, putting Storm on a pedestal.

• Members

I love that B&B is actually showing diff reactions. It makes sence that Donna & brooke would agree (because, they are the sam exact person) and Katie would feel deff about it. I think Katie's reaction is a very normal one. It is rather whiny, but at the same time she is the one in the hospital hooekd up to the monater that ehars the ehart beeting and it is all she can think about it. She doesnt have the chocie to forget about it yet and try to move on yet.

• Members

I caught yesterday's show. Usually I turn off the TV after Y&R, but left it on yesterday. And I'm so glad I did. What an amazing show - from beginning to end. I always liked Heather Tom as Victoria, but WOW. She floored me yesterday.

The few times I watched the show before, it just seemed so loooong to me. Although it's 30 minutes, it always felt longer somehow. But not with yesterday's show. Brava!

• Members

Today's episode with Katie confronting her vision of Storm was fantastic! I really liked how William De Vry played it in a sinister fashion, even the music was sinister, Storm wasn't all 'angeled up' like on other soaps, Stom almost seemed a littl evil...it was dark, well done B&B.

• Members

This show doesn't do artistic subtlety when it comes to the opening. I remember Brooke being a hair's breadth away from a brutal rape -- cue titles! Bold! Beautiful! They need to realise they can get away with just using a title card in the emotional episodes. And given the fact that it creates more time for the script, you'd think they'd jump at the idea.

• Members

LOVED the Taylor/Stephanie talk. Finally teh show remembers that they were friends. Ive missed that so much

Well its definetly possible to blend real uman drama with high fashion camp. Thats what makes a well rounded show.

Archived