Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jack & Jill - when they were together, Jack wasn't interested in a commitment and he felt Jill was too uptight -- plus both thought the other was too emotionally closed off.

Of course, that was before Jack and Jill were saved by the love of a Ryan. ;-)

When Jack was seeking an annulment from Mary, he wanted Jill to testify that when they were in bed one Sunday morning, there had been noisy kids outside , down on the street, and at that time he told Jill he never wants children.

• Members

Thanks!! I always refer to him as the scary, angry Pat. LOL

The John Gabriel & Friends LP is listed on eBay, with a complete track listing. Of course "Jillian's Theme" aka "Hello Again" is there, as is a song he co-wrote for his real-life wife, Sandy Gabriel. Another song he covers is one EVERYONE loves - Morris Albert's "Feelings". AAAAH!!

The "friends" of the title are Sherry Mathis (Liza Sentell) of SFT, who sings "There Will Be Sweeter Days", Kelly Wood (Mary Ellison, ATWT) who performs "You Needed Me", Francesca James (Kelly Cole, AMC) with her rendition of "You Light Up My Life", and Michael Ingram (Vinnie Wolek, OLTL) who covers one of The Carpenters' biggest hits, "For All We Know".

Has anyone ever listened to this album back in the day? Would anyone here bid for it on eBay?