Ryan's Hope Discussion Thread

• Members

I had already started my own family when the show first began and didn't watch the original airing. I do recall catching a couple episodes when it went into reruns. Never saw this one.

I don't know about Jeff but I agree about Kate. I was hoping Michael J. Fox would have had a scene - or just a few words - with Meredith Baxter. In some mixed up TV universe, Kate would be Alex P. Keaton's grandmother.

While watching Ilene, I kept thinking how much this was not anything close to her dream of prime time comedy success that she left Ryan's Hope to find. Not even her character's weird name.

Edited by safe

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Watched the first eppy of RH this weekend and then Delia being exposed.  That was some good stuff!  Ilene Kristen said she was exhausted at one point and I certainly see why.  

I didn't realize how much I hated Maeve and Pat.  Maeve would not kick that overgrown child out and Pat gets involved with Delia after her shenanigans with Frank but thinks folks should sympathize when locomotive Delia does the same to him.  At one point, they made Delia so irresistible to Pat, and it truly made no sense because of what he knew about her.  

And Nancy Addison Altman (RIP) still remains one of the most beautiful women to ever grace Daytime!  This is the hill on which I choose to die!!!!!

• Members

She was the personification of grace, elegance and class. I still crack up at the scene at the courthouse when Jill and Seneca are going to get married. The little boy playing Edmund calls for "Nancy" over and over. Obviously they were on a budget and couldn't retape the scene, so they had to continue. I found it adorable. ☺❤