Melrose Place

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

As far as people in their 60's living at MP, I would love to see Amanda end up owning the building again somehow. She could be the landlord again for a new generation of younger people. Maybe the son or daughter of other characters move in (how about Michael and Taylor's son so we can get some Taylor/Amanda scenes again). The "OGs" could pop in and out but not necessarily be the focus. Maybe Sydney could be suing Amanda for the building or something so that the two square off again. Sydney always trying to get on top and always failing. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Maybe one of the stories can also involve Jo meeting her son Austin for the first time in 30 years. I mean, you could have it with Austin wanting to get to know his mother but keeping a low profile, or Jo could've found him on social media, etc. 

• Members

That would be a logical link from the original show to this new show... Jo's son coming back into the picture.

I do admit to being curious to see how Amanda, Sydney and Jo would fit in... since the three had some actual history with each other.