Melrose Place

• Members

IA with JamesF. Taylor was fun and a bright spot in season 6. Remember when she it herself with the door to trick Peter into thinking he beat her? LMAO

Im in the minority, but I liked Billy and Jennifer. I got tired of him and Sam. I liked Sam before but once she got Sydney killed, she was dead to me.

I hated Coop and he was the absolute worst addition of season 6. He had too big of a role for such a horrible character.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Loved it. She was just so stupid and ineffectual. Full of crazy schemes that wouldn't get her anywhere.

Coop didn't work for me because they completely wasted his potential. The Kimberly plot point could have been a tremendous springboard for a storyline but it ended up being completely forgotten. They should have made him psycho from the very beginning, seeing Megan as a Kimberly substitute to battle Michael for.

Sam bored me from day one. I can't believe she was there for so long or that they considered her to be interesting enough to make a regular.

Edited by JamesF

• Members

Coop was tied to Meagan who I could not stand. I could barely watch Michael who was my favorite bc of her. She was in his orbit for way too long

Watching now and yes Sam was boring from the beginning. Im only now realize how much of a waste she truly was

Did anyone else hate Jake and Alison as a couple? I hated that they lasted the entire length of season 5 together and they are one of my elast favoriet pairings. I loved him with Jane and hated how Alison just stepped in and went behind her so called friend's back. Plus they took her away from D&D and put her as a waitress at Shooters which was a huge mistake. Alison stopped being interesting once all of this happened

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

GOD, I LOVE Melrose Place.

I didn't really love Alison much until just recently. Girl was such a hot mess, lol, it's quite entertaining.

Jake, Jo, Syd and Kimberly were always my favorite characters. Love Amanda too, obviously.

I never minded Kyle, Megan, Taylor, Lexie, Craig or Jennifer. It was just such a jarring change from S4/S5 to S6/S7.

• Members

My favourite characters were Jane, Michael, Sydney, Kimberly, Jake, Alison, Brooke, Taylor, Megan and Lexie.

I couldn't stand Coop, Jennifer and Rhonda. I didn't care much about the others, especially Amanda. I never understood why she was so popular because I found her very dull, especially in the later seasons when she suddenly became the victim.