Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's a shame SB never really gave Todd McKee/Ted a great story to do. He was young, effervescent, handsome and could actually act. With the possible exception of Hayley, I wasn't crazy about any of Ted's romances but thought he was terrific as the youngest Capwell sibling (though in reality he was actually a couple of years older than Robin Wright).

• Members

Agreed, Amy. Todd and Stacy Edwards had a lot of chemistry (not to mention Stacy was very easy on the eyes, and she still is to this day... lol). When Hayley was killed, that really put an end to Todd McKee's good storylines on the show. His last year and a half was a total waste.

• Members

I think Ted had some decent storylines. The story with Julie Ronnie (not the Hollywood stuff that was horrible), Christy Duvall trial, Hayley.

But once Susan Marie Snyder arrived and the new couple were Jake and Hayley, Ted was always wasted in bad stories. Most of the time he even didn't have stories.

And it's a shame because Todd Mckee was very good.

• Members

I'm glad Joe and Peter died at the same time. Not because I didn't like Joe and Kelly. It's because I was so socked with this resolution. Those days I couldn't believe what just happened.

It was a perfect, tragic and sadistic ending. In fact, Kelly's nightmare in her honeymoon was amazing stuff. (I'm a fan of horror movies and I enjoyed a lot that horror adventure on the desert)

I was a child and that ending was kind of The Red Wedding of GOT from the 80's.

But I would love to see DW in that ending. Nothing against Mark Arnold but it's true that the chemistry between Robin and Dane was undeniable and it would have been more painful and saddest to watch Joe's death in Kellys arms with Dane instead of Mark. (and also I picture Dane in Greatest Love Affair wedding and he would have been perfect)