Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Stacy Sullivan's (Bitty the maid, 1992-93) daughter, Savannah Brown, made her acting debut on last night's episode of Lifetime's I Killed My BFF.

Richard Eden wrote on FB that he is planning a return to acting after years of work behind the camera (he and his wife Shannon have their own production company). He still looks great and full of energy, so I hope he gets a gig soon!!

• Members

I say blah. True, SB was on its last legs by the time Rauch/Long came aboard, and Jack Wagner had such success with both GH and his music that it must have been considered a coup to get him.

They retconned Warren's paternity and played it like Lionel had known all along that he wasn't Warren's bio dad - which I and many other fans call BS. That never would have flown had John Allen Nelson still have been in the role. He really looked - and sounded - like he could be Nic Coster's son. Even the mannerisms. It was almost eerie.

To this day, I don't understand why JAN was so underused on SB. He was good-looking, he had great chemistry with the other Lockridges (including Brick), was charismatic and could actually ACT!!! Same thing with Dane Witherspoon, but then his time on the show (3 months) was microscopic compared to Nelson's (just about two years).

But I digress. It really didn't matter who was playing Warren by then because both Marcy Walker and A Martinez left, and left a gaping hole that would never be filled. It was only a matter of time before the ax would fall, and I think the cancellation notice was made public not long after A Martinez's final episode aired in October of 1992.