Big Brother Spoiler Thread

Tishy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chelsia says that she's going to pray for Neil tonight.

1%202-14-2008%201.46.49%20AM-1414648.jpg

She says that she's been telling herself, "Don't cry, don't cry, you don't want to cry in front of everybody else." She thinks she'll feel better tomorrow, after she's slept on this.

Josh is angry that he and Sharon are now gonna have to angle for power with each other. He doesn't trust her.

Everyone else is still eating and having dinner in the kitchen. Laughing, having a great time...

Chelsia's still pissed/sad about Neil.

Feb1415145-1415137.jpg

• Members

Natalie's in the sauna now with Chelsia and Josh. She's offering her sympathies, saying that some people act like they don't even care. She says that she loved Josh & Neil together. She says that Neil made life easier in the house.

Feb1415525-1415517.jpg

Feb1415550-1415542.jpg

Josh is still sad. Saying that normal people can go on a date for a few hours and that's that, but he and Neil have been around each other 24 hours a day for a week together. He says they poop together... they're attached.

Everyone's still eating out in the kitchen. Sharon's still happy as a lark to be back. :)

3%202-13-2008%2010.52.31%20PM-1415235.jp

• Members

Josh acts like he owns Sharon now. He's acting like he brought her back, so now she should do what he wants. He's all like, "Neil and I only talked to each other. That's what I want you to do with me." Blah, blah... he's being a real dick about it, IMO. He's making it uncomfortable for Sharon.

Speaking of Sharon, she reeeeallyyy reminds me of Alison from BB5. Was it BB4 or BB5? Anyway, she reminds me of her, LoL.

• Members

Crazy James is giving Natalie a massage in the spa room.

Feb142256-142250.jpg

Sharon/Parker are talking about strategy and the possibility of this season lasting longer than just eight weeks.

Joshuah went to the pool. He says that he can't deal with the drama of explaining all the dramas from the past few days to Sharon. He says he can't handle it right now. He's acting like a total drama queen now, IMO.

• Members

OMG! How old is Josh that he thinks its ok to act like a 12 year old girl?

You knew the guy for a minute. MOVE ON!

Same with Sharon...you are back, now go play and stop bitching!

Good lord.

Sick of some people already and the show has only been on two days!

• Members

Here's a clip of Amanda getting pissed and leaving the room when Parker comments that he's ready to commit suicide. Her father killed himself. Open mouth, insert huge foot, Parker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOevj5NSBto

Here's an audio clip of Jen and Ryan having sex! LMAO @ her asking "is it all the way in?" and then him having an orgasm in less than a minute. She asks him over and over, "Did you? Already?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00_Va_Qwx5U

Parker discovers that Jen/Ryan are having sex in the bathroom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkhwNw5Hf3E

And here's the pre-sex conversation that started it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tfBvLUMXVE

• Members

Jen and Ryan really creep me out now. They have this weird boyfriend/girlfriend who stab each other in the back but love to screw each other anyway vibe. Also, yesterday, Jen talked about how she needed to push her tampon back in, and Ryan offered to do it for her. The worst part? SHE LET HIM! What a freak! LoL

Apparently last night they were also huffing the whipped cream can. WTF? These two are FREAKS! LoL

I'm still wondering why Neil left. If it was because a family member died, it gives whole new meaning to the phrase "Til Death Do You Part."

• Members

AAWWWWW!

Sheila just brought Adam breakfast in bed. Woke up him and surprised him.

Sheila: "Adam, Happy Valentine's Day. I made you breakfast."

Adam: "You're the best."

She kissed him on the cheek and apologized for being so mean to him before. She says she means that. This is so sweet! She's earning major points with me now.

1%202-14-2008%2012.26.11%20PM-14122612.j

1%202-14-2008%2012.26.36%20PM-14122637.j

James is making breakfast for Chelsia, too.

• Members

Holy Crap a lot has happened since I went to bed last night.

I'm glad to see Sharon back, but doesn't she realize that Jacob brought this on himself? I can see the DRAMA!!!! Josh, quit your bitching and grow some balls.

You know, it seems that the focus is shifting and I can totally see Adam and Sheila flying under the radar and winning this thing. I am starting to like them more and more. Jen and Ryan were my favs, but the tampon thing....that is beyond nasty.

This season is so full of drama and I am loving it. I just hate that we have to wait until Sunday for another epiosde! Is POV today?

Archived