Big Brother Spoiler Thread

Tishy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon is back and THRILLED. All the girls are so happy. Amanda hopped on her lap and basically clobbered her. Sharon is so happy!

I think that she's paired with Josh now. No clue why Neil left. Not sure if he had a death in the family, or if he just decided that he didn't want to do this anymore or what... but OMG.

2-13-2008%209.56.13%20PM-13235618.jpg

1%202-14-2008%200.5.48%20AM-140548.jpg

• Members

Amanda and Natalie are in HoH filling her in on what's happened since she's been gone.

I'm trying to wrap my brain around this. What happened with Neil, I have no clue! I don't know if he just left for no reason or if something's wrong with his family or what...

The feeds aren't showing Chelsia or Joshuah anymore, but they were very angry early. Joshuah was bawling, he had tears streaming down his cheeks and dripping onto his chest. He was full on crying.

• Members

I'm so happy that Sharon is back! She's like... a sane voice that (IMO) was very needed with all the craziness going on. I love it! I'm so happy that she gets a second chance.

Meanwhile, Amanda is SMART. She's totally been playing stupid, IMO. She has Allison's number, though. She's explaining to Sharon about her... she knows her well.

Now Allison is crying in the HoH room. She's bawling on the living room couch. I think she overheard them talking [!@#$%^&*] about her in HoH or something. Sheila says, "Allison, don't let them see you like this..."

Archived